This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

LoganWorm's Survivor: Costa Rica - Viewers Lounge

Topic » LoganWorm's Survivor: Costa..

3628 days 19 hours ago
LoganWorm
The Viewers Lounge for Survivor: Costa Rica.
3628 days 19 hours ago
blueu22
HEY BITCHES
3628 days 19 hours ago
LoganWorm
LOLOLOLOLOL
3628 days 19 hours ago
LoganWorm
Cast assessment coming on/after Day 1.
3628 days 19 hours ago
sosyomomma
woo woo
3628 days 18 hours ago
Alex_the_Man
Sup former players
3628 days 18 hours ago
thetrackerjackers
Hi! I'm so excited to be in the viewer's lounge ;D
3628 days 18 hours ago
teamjacz
OMG THIS CAST <3
Rhys and Paul ftw right now
Rhys is a really good friend of mine and when the game gets near the end, he'll go hard.
He actually scares me how he plays survivor so efficiently
3628 days 17 hours ago
LoganWorm
I know, I didn't realize how nice the cast was until I was forced to actually put them all in a list.
3628 days 17 hours ago
thetrackerjackers
My early favorites are Paul, Leah, and Katherine.

Paul because he was in my survivor group game before in Croatia and came back for All-Stars. I think he is a dangerous player in the game. People might now see him as a huge threat, but when he makes it to the merge, Paul comes out of his shell and starts playing a strategic game, getting numbers. I'm afraid that he will be blindsided by his alliance tbh.

Leah because she was also in my survivor group game. She's an early favorite of mine because she will play a really good social game. I would be scared if I was to play with her in the same season because she's a really good social player.

Katherine because of her bitchy attitude, she'll be a queen even tho i hate her because she called be "the worst survivor host ever" like sit down miss! I think she will be a threat tho, they will see her as a threat in the beginning of the game. If she manage to get the right alliances i think she will further herself in the game.
3628 days 17 hours ago
LoganWorm
There are some obvious threats and let me tell you, some not so obvious ones.
3628 days 17 hours ago
LoganWorm
Check out the theme:
3628 days 17 hours ago
thetrackerjackers
Your survivor themes, gets better and better each season! Keep up the good work Logan! ;D
3628 days 17 hours ago
LoganWorm
I can't wait for everyone to see the intro, I think the theme will get 10x more powerful with the images!

Thanks anyway!
3628 days 17 hours ago
thetrackerjackers
I bet it's going to be better than Survivor Greece's intro! :o But overall, your intros are amazing xoxo!
3628 days 17 hours ago
LoganWorm
Aw thanks! :)

< 3 xoxo

open group

LoganWorm's Viewers Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!