This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Performance Show 4: Movie Soundtracks!

Topic » Performance Show 4: Movie..

4280 days 10 hours ago
maxiphone27
Thanks for stepping in soker < 3
4280 days 3 hours ago
ZakAustin
Thank you soker! <3
4278 days 17 hours ago
krisbliss
1. Wonderland:  I think your voice sounded nice in this performance. I did think it could have been a bit more exciting/had more emotion. It seemed like the whole song was sang with the same amount of energy, and there were a couple parts in the song where you could have really went all out and brought more power to the song.

2.  Akron: This wasn't my favorite performance from you. You have a nice tone to your voice, but I don't think this performance was exciting enough or showed your vocals off the way it should have.

3.  RJ: This was okay for me. I liked the middle of the song, and I loved that you put a lot into the performance. I just don't think it was the best song to choose.

4.  BlackWidow: This was nice. Your voice sounded good with the song. I agree with soker that it could have used a little bit of something extra special, but you did a good job.

5.  Maxiphone:  I enjoyed the performance. I did think it got a little bit boring in parts, but that could just be the nature of the song. Nice job overall.

6.  FlameonX:  Very nice performance! The song fits your voice really well. I agree with soker that you could have probably given more in parts of the song, but you delivered a solid performance.

7.  GurlBai: I actually really liked this performance!! It kept my attention and was entertaining. I liked the emotion you put into it.  I could only imagine if you had a better mic how great this performance would have been. Good job!

8. Zak:  As always, you sounded really good in this performance. I don't think it was the most exciting song choice/performance, but you still did well with it!

9. Tolis:  I really really enjoyed this performance!! It was so much fun. I loved how much you put into it. Your vocals sounded really good too. Great job!!

Rankings:

1. TolisKalkas
2. GurlBai
3. ZakAustin
4. FlameonX
5. BlackWidow
6. Maxiphone
7. Wonderland
8. RJ
9. Akron
4278 days 17 hours ago
krisbliss
I don't know where Josh and Emma are :(. I'm so sorry guys. I'm trying to find a couple more people who would be willing to fill in for this round. If you know of anyone who may be willing, let me know. Thanks!
4278 days 15 hours ago
Kellyt210
Wonderland: I love this! You did a great job, I really think you have a wonderful voice. I think there were bits in the song where you could of pushed your voice and put a little more emotion in, but regardless, it was a good performance :)

Akron : You have a really unique voice, and I loved this song too! Although you sung it well, it didn't really stand out to me, there wasn't any powerful notes or anything to show me what you really can do with your voice. I think you did well though, well done!

RJ: I actually liked this quite a bit! You have a great show voice. Some off the notes seemed a bit off, but when you went for them big notes, you really went for them and you really pulled them off! I'm really impressed with how much effort you put into this. I think you did get off to a shaky start, but it got better as it went along. Well done!

Blackwidow: Another good performance. You have a great voice but again I just didn't feel blown away by this performance. You did a good job with the performance but I didn't feel like there was much power. I'd like to see you push your voice a little next time, but an overall great performance, well done!

Maxiphone:  Well, I have to say I think you did a really good job with this one. The audio was a little bit weird especially in the middle. I think on some bits you went a bit flat, and it seemed like you struggled a little bit, but you pulled it back. I enjoyed this, great job!

Flameonx: Haha and the positions are reversed. I think this was a great song choice for your voice. I think you did really well with this song, you always put a lot of emotion into your songs!! I think bits of it were a little shaky, but overall you did a great job. Well donee!

Gurlbai: You have such a strong voice, i love what you can do with it. I didn't particularly like the song choice but I think this was a really great performance. Well done!

ZacAustin: You have an amazing voice. I think you put a lot of emotion into this, i thoroughly enjoyed it. I really enjoy what you do with the notes. Well done, very impressed! :)

TolisKalkas: Hmm, i wasn't a fan of the song choice, but it sounded like you had a lot of fun doing it and your vocals sounded great. Well done!

Rankings

1- ZacAustin
2- Gurlbai
3 - Maxiphone
4 - RJ
5 - Flamexon
6 - TolisKalkas
7 - Wonderland
8 - Akron
9 - Blackwidow
4278 days 14 hours ago
Wonderland
Josh quit tengaged but I can text him and ask him I he'd do it and someone can paste it here
4278 days 10 hours ago
maxiphone27
thanks krisbliss and kelly!
4277 days 12 hours ago
RJ18
Thaanks girls :)
4277 days 12 hours ago
GurlBai
as we wait over a week to get results......

anyway thanks kris and kelly! :)
4276 days 7 hours ago
maxiphone27
do we really even need a 4th judge? i would like to get this moving again. and we already have had 3 people judge us. i understand that 4 judges is better than 3, but we have been waiting almost 3 days for a 4th judge and i would rather get this competition going again rather than waiting forever for one judge who will probably not even affect the rankings in an extreme way. idk, just my thoughts.
4276 days 5 hours ago
GurlBai
Or at least start the new theme while this is still running -sighs-
4275 days 4 hours ago
ZakAustin
Is this just over?
4275 days ago
FlameonX
=(
4274 days 18 hours ago
krisbliss
Okay, we're just going to move on since it's been forever. I'll post the results thread now.

open group

Tengaged Idol (Karaoke): All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!