This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Performance Show 4: Movie Soundtracks!

Topic » Performance Show 4: Movie..

4293 days 15 hours ago
krisbliss
Welcome to the fourth performance show! Congrats on making it to the top 10 of Tengaged Idol All-Stars. For this round, you will all be singing songs from any movie soundtrack. Please be sure to MAIL your performances to me. The deadline for this round will be Wednesday, August 1st, at 11:59 PM EST time.  If you have a problem making the deadline, please let me know ASAP!

Thanks and good luck everyone!
4293 days 11 hours ago
SuperJosh
Good luck to everyone!

I'm ready to hear some great performances! :)
4293 days 10 hours ago
RJ18
SOMEONE DO DISNEY PLEEEASE :)
4283 days 21 hours ago
maxiphone27
im excited to see what the judges have to say!
4281 days 22 hours ago
ZakAustin
hahaha
4281 days 15 hours ago
GurlBai
That awkward moment when all of the judges are inactive, from 21 hours-7 days
4281 days 11 hours ago
TolisKalkas
awks mcgee
4280 days 20 hours ago
RJ18
Lolz!
4280 days 18 hours ago
Akron
shocking twist
4280 days 17 hours ago
sokerdude7
should i guest judge this week? looking kinda bare in here
4280 days 15 hours ago
ZakAustin
Please, sokerdude :'( we're being neglected! </3
4280 days 12 hours ago
sokerdude7
Wonderland - Love this song! Honestly, just not a fan of the style you chose to sang this in. The performance really lacked emotion. Your voice was solid, but it was really missing something.

Akron - I enjoy your voice a lot, its so soothing. That being said, this was just an okay performance. It didn't wow me and surely wasn't memorable. Was a bit flat and monotone, it's getting down to it and performances need to wow the judges.

RJ - You made me want to put it back on :( I will admit the middle was really good, but the beginning was a bit off key sounding. The end was okay, some parts were good but others just didn't hit the mark. You sure went for it, just not sure if this was the direction in song choice I would have gone.

BlackWidow - Enjoyable song selection. You sounded solid through-out, a couple misses at the end I think, but still good. I wish you gave us a little something more though, I mean it was good, but I am missing that extra spark that really makes the performance great!

Maxiphone - There was some audio issues in the middle of this, you sort of sounded like an alien! Oh and the coughing at the end was super cute! ;) Anyways, it was a sweet performance from you, but nothing I haven't seen from you before! Wanting something different or new from you. Maybe take a song change it up a bit put your own style on it!

Flameonx - Interesting song choice! This fits your voice nicely indeed. A few parts did seem to be a bit shaky, but I really enjoyed it, a nice slow song suits your voice. I also think you could of let go a bit more on some of the parts, but I could for sure feel the emotion!

Gurlbai - :| Disney I really wish this was banned from the contest. There are sooooooo many other choices it sucks to see people take an easy way out and pick a disney song. Now that I'm done ranting, you pulled this off nicely. Again a touch too much over styling on some notes really takes away from the performance. Still wish you went with something else, but nice performance.

ZakAustin - MAMA CASS YES GURL YES! My god this was fabulous! Full of emotion and epic notes! I loved this, nice job! Ya nothing else to say...

TolisKalkas - Disney again... SMH TOLIS. At least this isn't a popular choice, something not over done. It was a fun performance for sure, and you sound good. FULL OF EMOTION, but a bit short, it shows off your range and def memorable. IDK I guess I like it more than I hate it, you pulled it off.

Rankings
1 - ZakAustin
2 - FlameonX
3 - BlackWidow
4 - TolisKalkas
5 - Gurlbai
6 - Maxiphone
7 - Wonderland
8 - Akron
9 - RJ
4280 days 7 hours ago
krisbliss
Thanks for judging Soker :). Sorry I wasn't on sooner. This week has been pretty busy for me. I apologize. Liz wont' be able to judge this round :(. Hopefully the other judges will post their comments/rankings soon as well. I will be posting mine very soon. Thanks for your patience.
4280 days 4 hours ago
GurlBai
gahhhh soker dammit!! lol i was soo close to submitting the other song, but it had alot of riffs in it and i didn't want the performance to come off as over singing
4280 days 1 hour ago
RJ18
Ugh I can't win ever! :(

open group

Tengaged Idol (Karaoke): All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!