This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Performance Show Week 1: Welcome!

Topic » Performance Show Week 1:..

4328 days 11 hours ago
FlameonX
yay! thank you for all the kind comments, judges =) i will take note and try to improve next week.
4328 days 11 hours ago
TolisKalkas
thanks judges.... i'll try to work harder for next week :)
4328 days ago
clueliz
..........QUESTION from Maxiphone.............

maxiphone27

"That being said.. I will be judging the first song you post, because that is only fair."

isn't that the opposite of fair? i think we should be able to submit a different version of a song if we think we can do better. (as long as it's before the deadline of course.) Or at least this kind of thing should be established between all the judges, so that all judges are judging the same song. Otherwise, i see some conflicts arising with this kind of thing.

...........RESPONSE BELOW.........

Maxiphone27, since you are showing that you are concerned about this, I will speak to the other judges and ask them to post their opinion on this subject.

My thoughts are... This is Tengaged All- Stars... the best of the best. You should be prepared and ready for judging when you submit a song. It is not fair for the judges or the other contestants when you submit a song and then change your mind. Although the deadline has not yet hit, you posted it and people start listening. When you go into any competition, no matter if it is online or irl, you always want to be prepared. If you submit a song and then change your mind and submit another song, it shows that you lack confidence in your selection.

I appreciate you expressing your concern and I will email the judges to make sure they are aware of your question.
4327 days 23 hours ago
Slizer107
I personally have no problem with it, provided its changed before the deadline, however I would be fine with first post being brought in as a rule.
4327 days 22 hours ago
sokerdude7
I think if u post a new song delete the old one :) I don't see a problem with that
4327 days 20 hours ago
GurlBai
drama!!
4327 days 17 hours ago
Jermin119
THIS IS ALL STARS BABY
4326 days 23 hours ago
krisbliss
I did want to also add my thoughts on the question that was raised about changing your song. I do see where clueliz is coming from in that this is all-stars and you want to give it your best. However, I personally don't see anything wrong with someone changing their song choice as long as they do so before the deadline is up and delete their previous choice from the thread.

I know it can be hard for everyone to record their songs before the deadline, and sometimes contestants may post a song just so they know they will have something submitted in time and then later find they had more time and are able to produce something better. Now, if a judge wants to take the fact that a contestant has posted multiple songs as a weakness/lack of confidence and expresses that in their comments/rankings, then that is fine/up to them :).

Hopefully that makes sense lol!!
4326 days 10 hours ago
maxiphone27
so is it the judge's choice as to which song they want to listen to?

open group

Tengaged Idol (Karaoke): All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!