This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Performance Show Week 1: Welcome!

Topic » Performance Show Week 1:..

4343 days 15 hours ago
princesskk
I'm so glad I'm not judging these... it'll be so hard :s
4343 days 15 hours ago
maxiphone27
actually, i would like to send in this one instead. thank you for your patience!

http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/c5a66098a
4343 days 15 hours ago
Jermin119
4343 days 15 hours ago
TolisKalkas
here go guys :) excited :) Robyn - Dancing On My Own for this one

4343 days 15 hours ago
TripleXXX
Krisbliss I need a bit more time because youtube is taking forever to load my video but the wait will be worth it.
4343 days 15 hours ago
TripleXXX
just incase the video never uploads heres the proof i did it.
http://www.4shared.com/music/Z_JV3_xN/Love_The_Way_You_Lie__1__2.html ?
4343 days 14 hours ago
TripleXXX
Heres the video <3
.be
4343 days 11 hours ago
FlameonX
eeks, i just got home! uploading NOW!
4343 days 11 hours ago
FlameonX
4343 days 2 hours ago
TripleXXX
wow <3 Everyone did such a great job
4343 days ago
Slizer107
Ok, first of I just wanna make sure people won't hate me... I feel I am coming off as a bitch judge. The only reason I am being so critical is that, this is all stars, you guys are suppose to be the best of the best this competition has had to offer! And I must say I was left disappointed this week, I know for a fact that most of you can do a lot better. Now onto the stuff that will get me lynched!

ZakAustin- This is stunning, you handled the slightly higher notes on the ‘I know you havn’t made your mind up yet’ with power, and wow, just wow. This has really set the standard high, I mean I knew you were good but not that good! Sorry that I don’t have much to say, I just can’t really fault it, perfect song choice for your voice, and everything just sounded perfect.

RJ18- I kinda feel like this was to fast for you to be able to showcase your voice, I mean it sounds very good! But it just sounds like you could belt out one hell of a note, and I was just waiting for it! I will be honest here and say ive never heard the original, but I can hear that your wanting to belt out the notes and extend words, but this song doesn’t really sound like you should be doing it. I think a better song choice would have helped you and allowed you to show off your voice a bit more.

GurlBai- I just love what you can do with your voice, if you really learnt how to control the vocal acrobatics a bit more they would be amazing! But based on what I heard from this it already sounds good. It goes a little flat at times at the beginning, and throughout… it’s a bit up and down, moments of amazingness and then the awkward flat bits. The middle was brilliant, if only it was kept up throughout!

Blackwidow- You have a very nice voice! I am a bit torn as to whether it was the right song for you however, I mean it sounded very nice, but I just think this song needs a certain kinda voice, maybe that’s just personal preference, I cannot wait to see what you bring to the comp in the next few weeks!

Blogs- Aww is your lip better now? Wow, what a wordy song! I think you handle this beautiful, your voice fitted this song perfectly, and I just like the honesty and rawness in it! That’s what I have always loved about your recordings, the fact its always just you with your guitar, and they are little quirky fun performances. Please keep up with the competition, don’t drop out!

Emmaleigh- It sounded a bit off, a bit flat, I mean you certainly have potential in your voice, but this just seemed a bit monotone (sorry :S). I am sorry to say it didn’t really keep my interest throughout, but based on what you posted with the link, it wasn’t your best, so I hope you make it through to next week so I can hear you at your best!
4343 days ago
Slizer107
Princesskk-This is a rather repetitive song… but your voice seems to fit the song but I was constantly wanting more from your voice, and the keychange of the song, just didn’t really give me what I wanted. It was an ok performance, but I know you can do a lot better based on what I heard from my season.

Maxiphone- Your voice really suits this song! One thing I have noticed with your voice, is that it suits specific songs really, others not so well, so keep up with good song choices! Be careful to control your voice throughout however, it can get a lil bit shakey!

Jermin- This kinda just sounded lazy… like you weren’t putting in much effort at all, and you put a lot of emphasis on the second syllable and it doesn’t really work. The changes you tried to make to the melody of the singing, just didn’t really work, and it kinda sounded flat throughout, and there were some diction problems throughout. You also got the timing very wrong at the end of the bridge… Sorry :S

Tolis- I feel this was a poor song choice for you, your voice didn’t seem to fit very well with this song, your voice sounded a little bit shakey and it kinda felt you were trying to place the kinda vocals you hear in musicals on this song and it didn’t really work. It also kind of felt it was a little bit nasally. Come on Tolis, ive heard what you can do, now bring it!

TripleXXX- This is really flat… there were also a few diction problems, your voice also became very quivery…  I don’t really know what else to say… You certainly made it your own!

FlameonX- It sounded like you were kinda singing this a bit to low! But aside from this, it was nice, a sweet version and oh my it was so cute with the smiles in the video xD A few timing issues especially in the middle, but it kinda felt like it fit in for your version of it! So overall good :)
4343 days ago
Slizer107
1. ZakAustin
2. Blogs
3. FlameonX
4. Maxiphone
5. Blackwidow
6. Gurlbai
7. PrincessKK
8. RJ18
9. Emmaleigh
10. TolisKalkas
11. Jermin
12. TripleXXX
4342 days 18 hours ago
krisbliss
I apologize for being a little late with posting in this thread. Thank you so much everyone who posted a song. I will add my comments shortly. I also wanted to mention that Sokerdude7 is going to be filling in for Emma as a judge this week since she is away.
4342 days 15 hours ago
sokerdude7
Hey guys! Like Kris said I am just helping out this week and filling in for Emma... I did want to say though that this is going to be an intense competition! A lot of you did well and it was SO HARD to put you into a rank order. Even though I am not a full time judge I will be looking forward to listening to what you guys bring each week and I am here if Kris needs me. Good luck everyone!

ZakAustin - You have an amazing voice!! I usually can't stand when people cover Adele songs, but I think you pull this off nicely!! I am excited to see what else you will bring to the competition! Very nice job!

RJ18 - You could of picked any song and you pick this :( Not a fan of the song choice. I was left wanting more from you, and the lower parts sounded a bit awkward to me. Hopefully we can hear you hit some high notes, I feel like you could cover some powerful ballads.

Gurlbai - I hate this version of the song... Glee ruins songs and this is example of that :( The beginning was a bit boring, you picked it up in the middle and ended strong. Overall a good performance but not your best, I know what you are capable of.

Blackwidow - I totally did not expect you to sound like this. That is a good thing by the way! Umm anyways ya the song was okay for me, average performance nothing that I will probably remember. You do have a pretty voice though, so hopefully we can see something more exciting from you!

Blogs - My Sweet Darling Ben Blogs <3 Very nice song, cheeky guitar skills, great vocals. I loved it, you can always pick something that showcases you and your talents the best. Great job and please stick with it. Tell me I'm your national anthem <3

Emmaleigh - I am happy you got to submit something despite being a very busy person! I would have preferred a different song choice though, this is over done a lot. The performance wasn't horrible, at times a bit shaky/off and others I was totally sold. I could feel the emotion in your voice so that really helped out! Excited to hear what else you do for us!

PrincessKK - Again not really a fan of the song choice or the lyrics, I think you pulled off a decent performance though. I liked it for what it was worth, the song was a bit flat and doesn't really show off your voice like I would have wanted.

Maxiphone - A very good song choice for you! This works well with your voice, but some of the high parts were off and out of tune. Overall you did a good job Max, keep it up!

Jermin - This is an example of a time where you should not cover Adele, her voice is so powerful and full of emotion. This just fell short for me, at the beginning it almost sounded like you were mumbling the lyrics like you didn't know them. Your voice was monotone and flat for me. I know you are capable of more from your past season, so just pick a better song next time and I think that will put you back on track.

TolisKalkas - Decent song choice, not something obvious or over done. The beginning was a bit off to me for some reason I can't really put my finger on it though. However, I think you picked it up nicely in the middle and really sold it to us. Overall a pretty good performance!

TripleXXX - Um I am not sure if this was the best song choice for you, it was really awkward to listen to. You really broke down the song and did your own rendition which is good but I just don't really think it worked out for you.

FlameonX - I see your bathroom! I think this song worked well for you, it was sweet and soft and good! I enjoyed the performance throughout, and I really look forward to what else we will hear from you!!!

open group

Tengaged Idol (Karaoke): All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!