This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL

3987 days 8 hours ago
superman11
well then i guess they may not of trusted you that much? i can see why austin was parnoid and used it on himself, but he should of known that we would vote him out cause that challenge was made to see who was to be targetted. and so if he wasnt the lowest i dont think he would still use it on you, because i dont see what you did at all in this game.
3987 days 8 hours ago
Sunslicer2
Well, Austin and I never really talked. Right off the bat, he was in the minority, so neither of us really trusted the other. I didn't have any reason to trust him, and he had no reason to trust me. Sure, that may have not been the best move, but it doesn't mean I didn't do anything just because I couldn't convince somebody to play their idol on me. It isn't easy convincing people to give up idols. :P
3986 days 7 hours ago
jflora18
LETS PUT IT THIS WAY CHILL AND SUN SHOULDN'T WIN AND CHRISTIAN WINS THIS GAME
3986 days 7 hours ago
Esquiff
I am still waiting for the last vote regardless..........
3986 days 7 hours ago
jman96
Who has the last vote?
3985 days 21 hours ago
ChilltownBB7
^^^^^^ Bitter jflora

^_^ I beat him again haha
3985 days 12 hours ago
jflora18
No I am just saying the truth. Christian got here without getting voted out you guys did. Chill the only reason you beat me was because of a twist if it wasn't for the twist you would be gone.
3985 days 12 hours ago
Sunslicer2
Flora, we had a merge at an odd number, which means one tribe was going to get Pagonged. Merging when we did was an unfair twist that gave your tribe the advantage. We didn't get voted out because we were bad players or anything, we got voted out because we had an obvious minority.

And if Christian is the better player than Chill and I, then why did you not vote him out before Chill and I?
3985 days 9 hours ago
ChilltownBB7
Oh no I don't argue that Christian was never voted out. I was voted out because I was a threat and you were scared ^_^
3985 days 9 hours ago
Esquiff
I will now begin reading the votes!
3985 days 9 hours ago
Esquiff
Remember guys, you want to see your name tonight. These are votes FOR somebody.

I will now proceed in reading the votes...
3985 days 9 hours ago
Esquiff
Josh's vote has been cast for
Sunslicer
3985 days 9 hours ago
Esquiff
Skyler's vote has been cast for
Chilltown
3985 days 9 hours ago
Esquiff
Chris's vote has been cast for
Christian

open group

Esquiff's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!