This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL

3996 days 5 hours ago
Esquiff
Congratulations Sunslicer, Chilltown, and Christian for making it as far as you can go in this game. Now it is up to you to convince the jury of 8 why you deserve the title of sole survivor. Jury, do whatever you must to get the answers you need.

I need all votes by 5pm eastern on Tuesday. If a juror does not vote, their vote will be randomized.

Good luck!
3996 days 4 hours ago
ColbyDonaldson8513
I dont need to make any questions
I know who deserves to win this game and why
Im not gonna give reasons
Grats to who i voted and gl everyone ! ;)
3996 days 4 hours ago
HipposUnite
I guess I'll keep this as short as possible.

Pre-merge, I had an alliance with Chilltown and sunslicer, and we just tried to win immunities to stay away from tribal. We usually voted inactive players out, but if we felt threatened by others we would vote them out too.

At the merge, things did not go as planned in the beginning. sun and chill were voted out, but I was able to stay alive. However, the game changed when both of them came back. From there, I voted out jman because he targeted me during the previous I love money-esque challenge. Then, superman was voted out for the same reason and we had numbers.

At jfloras vote, me, chill, sun and colby were going to stick together because we had been together since day 1, so he was gone

I won the final immunity, and I could choose either a f2 or f3, and I chose to keep it as a final 3. I did this for the simple fact that I believe I would have a guaranteed spot at ftc. If i chose f2, there was a chance that i could be voted out, and I didnt want that to happen.

I'm really sorry about voting colby, but the reason i did that is because i think i have a better shot against chilltown and sun.
I was in this game and was never voted out, I only needed one chance. Chilltown and Sun both needed a second chance to make it here

GL Chilltown and Sun!
Ask me any questions I'll be happy to answer them
3996 days 4 hours ago
ChilltownBB7
Ok so I started this game with one goal. Make it to the end with Christian. I am glad I accomplished that goal. Basically every All-Stars I play, I am always deemed an immediate threat due to how I played my first season. I usually find myself voted out pretty early. However unfair the twist was in some peoples opinions, it was indeed planned pre-season, before anyone knew when I would be voted out.

Twist aside, I again played another strategic game. I made allies when I needed to, and got when of enemies when necessary. After jman left, I targeted jflora but found the vote going for superman. The 4-3 vote that sent superman home was the one vote that I voted against my alliance because I promised sam that I would not vote him. Unfortunately he went home and Austin was evacuated so jflora was easy to get rid of next.

The smartest thing to do at F4 was to get out Christian, but I never would have even if I could. We have a strong alliance everywhere that I don't see breaking no matter what. So since Colby had the next best chance of winning, I voted him out.

Overall I don't expect to win this. I had control of almost all the votes and really made sure everything fell into place like I always try to do. Unfortunately, just like my first season, the jury is horribly bitter and expects me to take all of them to the finals. I did not lie as much as I usually do, so that's a win for me. The only person I lied to was Colby, and im sorry about that.

IDK how Christian and Sun talked and plotted behind the scenes, so that is up for you to call. Basically I had control of almost everything but the bitter jury will screw me because I got the most blood on my hands.
3996 days 4 hours ago
Sunslicer2
I'm going to start this by talking about why I was eliminated. I was gone before both Chill and Hippos. And why? Because I was a bigger threat. And then Chill was gone because he was more if a threat than Hippo. So if you plan on voting Hippo because Chill and I returned, think about this. The jury is to vote on who played a better game, not on who was voted out the least. If someone is kept in because people think the least if them, why do they get credit for not being voted out?

Now onto my next point. Pre-merge, I won the first challenge and got to handpick my team. By doing that, I got to select people who I could align with. As soon as the teams formed I aligned with both Chill and Hippos. And we three dominated.<3

My final point is that I believe I played the best game. I was loyal to those loyal to me and cut ties with people who weren't.

So now, it's up to you the jury to vote. But I ask you, don't vote on whether we got voted out or not. Vote on who played the best game.
3996 days 2 hours ago
ChilltownBB7
Woah woah woah! Sun made a ton of good points in his speech and I agree almost completely. Vote like how he said. However, sun was voted out before me because everyone thought I had an idol and were scared to target me that early. I call being the biggest threat! :P
3996 days 1 hour ago
jman96
ok i think i made my choice. no need to ask you guys any questions.
3995 days 18 hours ago
JoshJosh123
Final 3, as one of the greatest challenge dominators of Esquiffs series, I want to know about your physical games, but I want you too tell me about the two people sitting next to you game.
3995 days 13 hours ago
jflora18
Sun you went because you were least likely to figure out where the idol was.
3995 days 13 hours ago
jflora18
I already no my vote though
3995 days 11 hours ago
ChilltownBB7
Well Josh, it is known throughout all of the survivor group games that I play that I rarely win the individual immunity challenges. The fact of the matter is that I rarely need to win, because I always know how the vote will fall. I did fail at the one immunity I really needed and I wont lie about that.

Christian won some challenges, and from a physical perspective, he played a good game.

Sun was like me and didn't really go all out for the challenges, but I don't know what he was doing behind the scenes of course.

I might as well take the time to be honest and say that I was the one who orchestrated the vote to get you out. Sorry :/ but I am being completely honest here. I played a ruthless but smart game. Its sad that some of the jury is really voting based on their emotions instead of their heads.
3995 days 11 hours ago
Sunslicer2
"Sun you went because you were least likely to figure out where the idol was."

- Link's Palau
- Dono's Malaysia
- KidA's India
- Link's All-Stars

In those games I've found idols, and I've used them well each time. If that really was the reason you guys voted me out, then you guys were mistaken.
3995 days 11 hours ago
Sunslicer2
"Final 3, as one of the greatest challenge dominators of Esquiffs series, I want to know about your physical games, but I want you too tell me about the two people sitting next to you game."

Well, Josh, usually I play a good physical game, but sometimes I tone it down. Pre-merge, in this game, I did great in some challenges. But in the merge, I definitely didn't do as well. But after I returned, I saw that I didn't even NEED to do anything.

Before I was voted out, at the first challenge, I got 3rd place, and it was slightly luck-based, so I don't think that challenge completely reflects what I'm capable of. xD

Now, about the people sitting next to me. I'm not gonna lie. They played good games. I think that both Hippos and Chill were more aggressive, however, and that isn't necessarily a good thing. Aggressive games get you recognition, but they also get you targets. I did the same moves they did, I just didn't put a target on my back for it.
3995 days 10 hours ago
HipposUnite
JoshJosh123
Final 3, as one of the greatest challenge dominators of Esquiffs series, I want to know about your physical games, but I want you too tell me about the two people sitting next to you game.

From a physical standpoint usually I am pretty strong and challenges. idk if the only challenges I won were the final immunity and the paymaster, I forget :P Usually I was consistent in challenges that werent lucky based or anything so I think i did a pretty good job in that aspect.

I think Sun played a more UTR game, he didn't really put himself "out there" i guess, and i was surprised when people wanted to vote him out in the merge.
Chill was definitely the most aggressive I think out of the 3 of us. He was alway outspoken on where he wanted votes to go and what he wanted.
3995 days 4 hours ago
superman11
jflora18
Sun you went because you were least likely to figure out where the idol was.

thats true. and also sun was voted out cause we knew whoever had the idol wouldnt use it on you since you were no threat what so ever.
3995 days 1 hour ago
Sunslicer2
Eh, I can't win anyway. Guess I'll trash the jury.

Superman, saying no one would play the idol on me because I wasn't a threat makes no sense whatsoever. Wouldn't you NOT play an idol on someone because they weren't a threat? If I knew I could use somebody and they weren't a threat, I'd play the idol on them.

Right now, I could care less whether I'm a threat or not. At the end of the day, I'm sitting here, and you guys are out. So does that give me a right to say you guys weren't threats? Everyone's a threat. It takes an idiot to think that there are non-threats.

#GoatStatus

open group

Esquiff's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!