This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Diary Room

Topic » Diary Room

4343 days 7 hours ago
logansew
*FEELS NERVOUS-ER*
4343 days 5 hours ago
Publicnoob
The eviction ceremony is pending and there is a lot of anticipation in the Big Brother house. And someone stole my marshmallow!! :O
4343 days 5 hours ago
Missalice3
ha ha ha! (:
4343 days 5 hours ago
logansew
*in private*
I think Public Noob  knows I stole his marshmallow. Omg..
4343 days 5 hours ago
Missalice3
:D
4342 days 20 hours ago
logansew
Eviction today. Who to evict.. Who to evict.. #decisions #decisions . Hope I win HOH :D doubt I will though
4342 days 18 hours ago
Publicnoob
The Big Brother game is heating up. I can already tell the battle lines have been drawn, and we're not even onto week two yet...
4342 days 13 hours ago
logansew
Next HOH might be the most important for a while. With the pandoras box Public Noob opened, it's important to be safe in case a curse of some sort is headed your way. Or if your enemy gets a power, you probably want HOH. I'm not good in these competitions so far though xD
4342 days 11 hours ago
logansew
Well, I almost got the power/curse.. Grats Diva on a 60-40% vote.
4342 days 11 hours ago
Diva1
I won? Geez! I thought for sure I wouldn't!
4342 days 10 hours ago
Diva1
So I get to pick who goes up next time? I hate having to pick people. If I don't pick anyone than they are chosen randomly? Or they are picked randomly and then I can use my power, correct?
4342 days 9 hours ago
Publicnoob
I'm turning into Chima right now cuz this power really screws me over :/ Lol
4342 days 9 hours ago
DrPepsi
4342 days 8 hours ago
DrPepsi
i didnt get to play for veto
4342 days 8 hours ago
logansew
Opening the pandoras box :3

open group

Nova's Big Brother: Season 1 (Day 8)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!