This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Diary Room

Topic » Diary Room

4329 days 21 hours ago
Nova
Please make a daily Diary Room entry [except on off-days]
4329 days 21 hours ago
Publicnoob
Winning the first HoH didn't really come as a surprise to me. I am a power-hungry person, I seek control, and the only way to absolutely ensure this was to win the first competition available. I competed today, but are the other competitors still asleep?
4329 days 21 hours ago
logansew
Wish I did better:( Only got 7 of the questions right. Ill do better next time hopefully. Now to decide who to trust, I have some ideas. ;)
4329 days 21 hours ago
Missalice3
I wish I won the first challenge, but you know everybody is really good, I gotta give PN some credit he is HoH so Great job.
4329 days 21 hours ago
TDPokemonFan
I missed the premiere
4329 days 21 hours ago
Publicnoob
Wow, this game is an absolute mental grind! I've been looking over so many different scenarios, so many different possibilities. But I'm finding it hard to make a decision on who to nominate. Do I get out the good players, because they could win this game? Or do I put up the noobs, so that there is no repercussion for my HoH decision?

The controversy is killing me.
4329 days 21 hours ago
rupaul
I missed the challenge. I guess putting on my makeup was a bad choice watevs!
4329 days 20 hours ago
logansew
Do whatever YOU think is best for YOU.
4329 days 20 hours ago
Publicnoob
Picking the nominations was tough, but I think I have made a reasonable decision. Let's just hope the others feel the same way...
4329 days 19 hours ago
DrPepsi
Well i tried answering but question 2 i got stuck on then i lost
4329 days 3 hours ago
logansew
Wow someone walked. Im shocked :O
4329 days 1 hour ago
rupaul
POV is in 5 minutes@
4328 days 23 hours ago
Missalice3
This game is crazy, can't believe Nial walked. ):
4328 days 22 hours ago
logansew
Waah. Soo close to POV:(
4328 days 20 hours ago
logansew
I hope I don't become a replacement nominee. These games are stressful, I dont even know how the people in real life would manage!
4328 days 20 hours ago
Publicnoob
Making this replacement nominee decision could be one of the most controversial decisions that I'll ever make. I'm sure this one will send shockwaves throughout the house

open group

Nova's Big Brother: Season 1 (Day 8)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!