This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #13 - Merged Tribe

Topic » Tribal Council #13 - Merged..

3651 days 20 hours ago
themissinglink
Take a seat guys.  We will bring in the members of the jury: IceIce; CheapCheep; Sunslicer; Bingo; and Losa, voted out at the last tribal council.  Lynette has individual immunity and cannot be voted out.

SimvivoRWay - With Losa being voted out at the last tribal council does that give you hope that this game is not over?

Chastain - The challenge produced some interesting results for you, it seems you aren't that popular with the players.  Does that bother you and how do you think that could impact your chances to win the game?

flamingjoe - How much are people worried about potential hidden immunity idols?

LoganWorm - You came very close to winning the immunity challenge, do you think you needed it tonight?

ohnatalie - Are you worried that after Losa went home it could be another Villain that goes home tonight?

ilikebugs - People said you didn't deserve to be here and that you had no shot at winning the game.  Yet you finished higher than the majority of the tribe in this challenge, do you think they are underestimating you?

Lynette - How does it feel to win immunity?

Please send me your vote by 4pm EST.  No vote means self vote.  If you have a hidden immunity idol and you would like to play it, please message me saying so.
3651 days 20 hours ago
flamingjoe
flamingjoe - How much are people worried about potential hidden immunity idols?

I think Hidden Immunity Idols are always a concern for everyone at this point in the game. It's just something that will always make people paranoid because it's impossible to know exactly who has them.
3651 days 20 hours ago
Ilikebugs
ilikebugs - People said you didn't deserve to be here and that you had no shot at winning the game.  Yet you finished higher than the majority of the tribe in this challenge, do you think they are underestimating you

Challenges dont determine who wins, look at ozzy. But I do know what people think of eachother so I can use that
3651 days 20 hours ago
Lynette
Lynette - How does it feel to win immunity?

It feels great.. The fact that I finally win this after quite a few close competitions has literally made my game - not to mention it's my first individual immunity win in THREE seasons! I literally am ecstatic, and the fact that I'm one step closer to bettering my first placement just is the icing on the cake!
3651 days 19 hours ago
SimvivoRWay
SimvivoRWay - With Losa being voted out at the last tribal council does that give you hope that this game is not over?

It does give me hope, so this vote is either make or break for me. I've heard my name around, but as people said, I'm a sheep supposedly, why would I be a target that soon? Just to give the cast perception of who's their real threat and that's not me.
3651 days 19 hours ago
LoganWorm
LoganWorm - You came very close to winning the immunity challenge, do you think you needed it tonight?

I don't know if I needed it tonight, but I wasn't trying to win immunity. I just put what I thought and I happened to be pretty good with my answers. Lynette was just one more better.
3651 days 16 hours ago
OhNatalie
ohnatalie - Are you worried that after Losa went home it could be another Villain that goes home tonight?

I am worried because, I myself are a villain lol. Losa being voted out stirred a lot of controversy so this vote will solidify our places/alliances within this tribe.
3650 days 21 hours ago
themissinglink
*Collects urn*
3650 days 21 hours ago
themissinglink
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and you would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
3650 days 21 hours ago
Ilikebugs
juts got back home awks
3650 days 21 hours ago
Lynette
Good luck everyone.
3650 days 21 hours ago
themissinglink
Ok.  Once the votes are read the decision is final.  The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.  I'll read the votes.
3650 days 21 hours ago
themissinglink
First vote
Chastain
3650 days 21 hours ago
themissinglink
Second vote
Joe
3650 days 21 hours ago
themissinglink
Third vote
Chastain
3650 days 21 hours ago
themissinglink
Fourth vote
Joe

open group

Link's Survivor: Generation 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!