This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #13 - Merged Tribe

Topic » Tribal Council #13 - Merged..

3651 days 4 hours ago
themissinglink
Chastain - 2
Joe - 2
3651 days 4 hours ago
themissinglink
Fifth vote
Chastain
3651 days 4 hours ago
themissinglink
Sixth vote
14th person voted out of Survivor Heroes vs Villains and the 6th member of the jury
Chastain
3651 days 4 hours ago
themissinglink
Chastain, please bring me your torch

*snuffs torch*

Chastain, the tribe has spoken.
3651 days 4 hours ago
SimvivoRWay
Wow, alright...
3651 days 4 hours ago
Chastain
Haha knew it, but it's been real, good luck Sim!
3651 days 4 hours ago
themissinglink
Well just when you think you have this game in your control it throws it back in your face.  You can never relax.  Take your stuff and head back to camp.  Good night.
3651 days 4 hours ago
SimvivoRWay
I had a hunch the whole day... And when I read this, I pretty much confirmed it:

From Lynette
Re: :)
May 8, 2014 16:55:48
to SimvivoRWay
I'm not sure who we should vote.. we should talk more as a group but we're deffs still with u

^Liar, liar, pants on fire.
3651 days 3 hours ago
Lynette
That's the game.
3651 days 3 hours ago
SimvivoRWay
True, I agree. But being the game, no one can trust you anymore, at all. If someone does, they'e in for a cold and mean surprise. You backstabbed Losa, you backstabbed Chastain, who's next?
3651 days 3 hours ago
Lynette
I didn't backstab Chastain, I stuck with my original alliance. You're scrambling - it's funny how you aren't saying anything about Natalie though?
3651 days 3 hours ago
SimvivoRWay
No, you wanted to take out Chastain who was also an ally and you blindsided him. Yeah, sure, you stuck with the original alliance, I'm not gonna deny it, but that doesn't change the fact that you also backstabbed another ally. This is actually backstabbing at it's finest.
3651 days 3 hours ago
Lynette
And still not willing to answer to the fact you haven't referred to Natalie yet, who also voted him out.
3651 days 3 hours ago
SimvivoRWay
The reason I haven't mentioned her name is because ''you'' refers to the both of you. She was the one who made me and Chastain vote for Joe, so yeah. I guess he's your next target, well, after I'm gone. xD

open group

Link's Survivor: Generation 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!