This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #5 - Hiriato

Topic » Tribal Council #5 - Hiriato

4420 days 2 hours ago
LoganWorm
Come on in Hiriato, set your torches down. First question goes to Tinga. (You can find the names on the front page of the group).

Tinga - Will Jack's absence affect tonight's vote?

Patrick - Are you shocked that you made it past last tribal, and now that you're here all over again?

Skillz - Would you mind being the 1st jury member?

Pull - Is it time to lay low, or is it time to jump up?

Sf - If you didn't get voted off tonight, then who would be?

The hidden immunity idols have been rehidden! If you hold an idol, then your camp will not have an idol.

Votes are due @ 5:00 PM CST/11:00 PM BST tomorrow! Everyone is eligible. Notify me if you'd like to quit, or use a hidden immunity idol in advance (NOTE, this probably cannot be undone). It's most important that you at least vote.

You can chat with each other about tribal, if you choose. You can ask for more questions, and if I see you on, I may ask you questions without you asking for more.
4420 days 1 hour ago
I_PullDaStrings
I don't really believe I'm laying low. Usually around your competition times I am busy doing something else but if I stay, I will try to free my schedule and actually pull my own weight in this tribe.
4420 days 1 hour ago
LoganWorm
Pull - I never said you were laying low, I asked if it was time TO lay low, or to jump up? So...?
4420 days 1 hour ago
I_PullDaStrings
Oh sorry. Misread the question. As for this tribe, we need to jump up. We lost like 2 times I think in a row lol. But trust me, I'm pretty sure our tribe has the ability to prevail come the next immunity :)
4420 days 1 hour ago
l0_0l
Its hard to say. Of course he's essential to this tribe, and it really does feel like 15% is gone tonight. But I also have to remember that theres only 12 left. It will not affect the outcome, but i think it will affect how we all feel about it.
4420 days 1 hour ago
Survivorfan1111
Initially, I thought I was going 100%, due to the numbers.  Now, it seems like there is someone on this tribe that is playing both sides and is a threat to everyone.  I'm completely fine with voting whoever this is out.  I am desperate to stay, and when I see an opportunity, I'm taking it.
4419 days 11 hours ago
SkillzDatKillz
Skillz - Would you mind being the 1st jury member?

I'd be more pissed off if they did that because I fought hard to make it this far. I deserve to have a spot in the finals and I will make sure of it.
4419 days 9 hours ago
SkillzDatKillz
Survivor, why don't you say who this person is?
4419 days 9 hours ago
Survivorfan1111
I don't like saying names.  It's not nice lol
4419 days 7 hours ago
SuperPatrick
Patrick - Are you shocked that you made it past last tribal, and now that you're here all over again?

To be quite honest, no.

I knew there was someone on my tribe who was playing everyone(Mel).

So, when I made it my choice to take her and her huge ass alliance out, I knew I would have certain people coming after me.

But, I worked to insure that those people left, and not me.

And I just hope everyone makes the right decision tonight in trying to get out that alliance.

Tonight will show where everyone stands to be quite honest.
4419 days 7 hours ago
SkillzDatKillz
Well then why even bring up that point then? If you are not going to let us know who is playing both sides, then why even open your mouth out about it?
4419 days 6 hours ago
Survivorfan1111
Because I was asked a question and replied to it.  I don't know if the person is or not.  I'm just voting with everyone else.
4419 days 6 hours ago
LoganWorm
Skillz - Does this bother you when people don't specify?
4419 days 6 hours ago
SkillzDatKillz
So if you don't know who the person is, you are just making things up to try and get us to turn against each other...in my view that makes you a huge threat then.

and to answer your question Logan, I do because if I have a problem with someone, I make sure there is no gray area with how I stand. People know where I stand at all times and they know what is going on.
4419 days 6 hours ago
Survivorfan1111
There are bigger threats here than me.  That's all I have to say.
4419 days 6 hours ago
SkillzDatKillz
To tell you all the truth, my vote was bad wayyy before I even started with this. I just wanted to confirm it was the better move and so it did.

open group

LW's Survivor: Australia - The Outback

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!