This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Rules ~ Japan

Topic » Rules ~ Japan

4426 days 16 hours ago
LoganWorm
I just want to run through some rules etc. about the season, which begins at 5:00pm CST/11:00pm BST Monday May 7th(5/7)!

- New Challenges will take place everyday at 5:30pm CST/11:30pm BST. DO NOT freak out if I am not there at that exact time, I may be 10 minutes late (at the latest) sometimes.

- STRAIGHT after the challenge has finished, Tribal Council begins. I will mail all saying that they have to vote. You have from the end of the challenge until 5:00pm CST/11:00pm BST the next day in which to vote, or you recieve a self-vote. I will read the votes at that time regardless if everyone voted because of Hidden Immunity idols and the chance to play them.

- Hidden Immunity idols can be played prior to tribal council, or during tribal council. Mail me, or arrive before I read the votes to play it. If you're playing it on someone else, let me know. If you're giving it to someone, allowing them to make the choice to play it, let me know.

NOTE:
- If I mess up as I sometimes do and give a point or something to the wrong team, then don't shout at me. I will NOT give you a point. It's quite simple. I don't rig my games. They are 100% fair, honest and non-bias in any way.

-Notify me if you'll be gone for more than 24 hours, and give me your vote in the case that your tribe goes to tribal.

- PLEASE SHOW UP FOR THE CHALLENGES! You guys are an active bunch, and you most of you have said that you can make it at 5:30pm CST/11:30pm BST everyday. We all know inactiveness does not look good at Tribal.

Those are the basic rules.
Please try and stick to them.

If you cannot make the challenges, DO NOT JUST QUIT. The physical game is only a third of the story - the social and strategic games are still vital parts of Survivor.

Thanks for applying for the season, and I hope you enjoy LoganWorm's Survivor 3: Japan

~ Logan (LoganWorm)

TRIBAL TIEBREAKERS:
If there is a tie there will be a re-vote. If the re-vote does not solve things, then we go to the PURPLE ROCK tiebreaker.

PRE-MERGE CHALLENGE TIEBREAKERS:
If there is a tie, ONLY 1 member from each tribe will play Rock, Paper, Scissors to figure out which tribe will win. It will be best 2/3. For anything to qualify as a tie, the scores have to be EXACTLY THE SAME.

INDIVIDUAL CHALLENGE TIEBREAKERS:
If there is a tie,whoever tied will play Rock, Paper, Scissors to figure out which tribe will win. If there's more than 2, then it will be setup in a tournament fashion. It will be best 2/3. For anything to qualify as a tie, the scores have to be EXACTLY THE SAME.

ACTIVENESS TEST:
As an activeness test, can you post that you have read and understand the rules above?
4426 days 16 hours ago
ItsaMeJack
GOT IT!
4426 days 16 hours ago
QueenSheeba
I have read and understood the rules above.
4426 days 16 hours ago
ItsaMeJack
Maybe I should have sounded more professional...*clears throat*

I have read the rules and I understand them.
4426 days 16 hours ago
l0_0l
Read!
4426 days 16 hours ago
porschefan101
yup:)
4426 days 16 hours ago
irberger24
Yes
4426 days 15 hours ago
Tundra
Ok :)
4426 days 15 hours ago
GameTime
lets get this party started
4426 days 15 hours ago
Ninja41
i understand :)
4426 days 15 hours ago
Cosmo14
ok
4426 days 15 hours ago
BestHeroD
Read and i can make Tribals and Challenges but i may be like 5 minutes late for Challenges
4426 days 15 hours ago
Econ21
i understand them
4426 days 15 hours ago
Tundra
Same as best
4426 days 15 hours ago
SkillzDatKillz
I'm going to win the hell out of this game.
4426 days 15 hours ago
Wrightnacho
I have read and understood the rules

open group

LW's Survivor: Australia - The Outback

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!