This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #3 - Galu

Topic » Tribal Council #3 - Galu

4418 days 2 hours ago
LoganWorm
Come on in Galu, dip your torches and get fire. Fire represents your life in the game. Set your torches down, come on over. First question goes to Zach P. (You can find the names on the front page of the group)

Zach P. - Do you think there are alliances forming?

Jayson - How much would you bet that someone has found one of the idols?

Austin - How bad would it be to play an idol, find out it's fake, then get voted out?

Zoey - Do you think your a target for not arriving at the challenges?

Riley - Who will be the biggest individual threat?

Scott - What's the best part about going to tribal council? Is there a good part?

Zach T. - Are you speculating who everyone is voting for?

Kamika - Who is on the chopping block tonight?

Dt - Are hidden immunity idols the discussion right now?

David - Is there anyone on this tribe that is noted as the "black sheep".

Votes are due @ 5:00 PM CST/11:00 PM BST tomorrow! Everyone is eligible. Notify me if you'd like to quit, or use a hidden immunity idol in advance (NOTE, this probably cannot be undone). It's most important that you at least vote.

And guys, DON'T LEAVE THE GROUP when your voted out. Thanks. Also, I may be late tomorrow (I have conferences). If I am not here by 5:30, then I will reveal the votes tomorrow, but there will be NO challenge.
4418 days 2 hours ago
KamiLynne
Who is on the chopping block tonight?

Maybe, the inactives? We never know. I honestly don't know who will be sent home.
4418 days 2 hours ago
Prozach
Well we've been in this game for 3 days now, so I'd be shocked if alliances aren't at least being discussed among the tribe.
4418 days 2 hours ago
bfdirocky
no, and y no challenge
4418 days 2 hours ago
LoganWorm
That's if I am not here on schedule.
4418 days 2 hours ago
LoganWorm
3/10 votes received.
4418 days 2 hours ago
LoganWorm
4/10 votes received.
4418 days 1 hour ago
hinata0014
How bad would it be to play an idol, find out it's fake, then get voted out?
IDK, idols are useless anyway
all they do cause drama, but I would find it funny if the idol was fake
just to see there face lolz
4418 days 1 hour ago
hinata0014
oh wait this isn't cook islands awks
4418 days 1 hour ago
LoganWorm
6/10 votes received.
4418 days 1 hour ago
daviewilly
No, there isn't a black sheep on this tribe. Unlike survivor one world, where troyzan just won immunity. (YESSS!!!) But right now it's really just about eliminating the inactives and trying to have the numbers going into the merge
4417 days 15 hours ago
Rileycotter
no idea!
4417 days 3 hours ago
LoganWorm
I am here guys, but I will reveal the votes in 15 minutes because I just got home.
4417 days 3 hours ago
hinata0014
hi
4417 days 3 hours ago
LoganWorm

It's time, I'll tally the votes.
4417 days 3 hours ago
LoganWorm
If anyone has the hidden immunity idol, and they'd like to play it, now would be the time to do so.

open group

LW's Survivor: Australia - The Outback

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!