This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #1

Topic » Immunity Challenge #1

4421 days 2 hours ago
LoganWorm
This challenge will start tomorrow @ 5:00 PM CST/11:00 PM BST. If you are confused about your timezone, then ask.

I will also reveal which tribes you'll be on, as well as our twist for this season.
4420 days 2 hours ago
LoganWorm
Welcome to Samoa, South Pacific. You are going to spend about 20 days out here.
It's time to compete for your first immunity challenge. Whichever tribe wins immunity, will spend at least another day out here.
The losing tribe will go to tribal council, where they'll vote out a member of their tribe.

Let's reveal our tribes.

Foa Foa:
DJ2230 (Dylan D.)
Pundo2 (Pundo P.)
Emmett4 (Cochran E.)
EEstrada17 (Erik E.)
Swimboy818 (Brian "Clamp" C.)
Survivor525 (Dustin S.)
Elijah2020 (Eli L.)
amf7410 (Andy A.)
Zbase4 (Zach "Z" B.)
Thegamemister (Mister "The Game" T.)

Galu:
Prozach (Zach P.)
BBLover96 (Jayson B.)
hinata0014 (Austin H.)
Celebinator (Zoey C.)
Rileycotter (Riley T.)
Coolnarwhal88 (Scott C.)
ThePinnapleGod (Zach T.)
KamiLynne (Kamika L.)
bfdirocky (Dt B.)
daviewilly (David W.)

As for the twist of this season? Well, hidden immunity idols will be coming back, but there will be 4 idols.
2 hid at each camp. 1 idol at each camp is a phony idol, meaning if played will not do anything. The other idol at camp is the real idol.
If you mail me within 5 minutes of the time I have picked for each tribe (it's like where the idol is), then you'll receive an idol.
You will get 1 clue about the idol. A letter will be engraved on each idol. Using this letter you might be able to find out if it's fake or real.

AND, unlike last season, this season you'll be required to give me a confessional each day you play the game. Mail me your confessionals.

Let's get to the challenge.

The challenge today is called: "Pass the torch".

The goal is to pass the torch to every member on your tribe. You'll do so by saying "I pass the torch to (Name)".

Once you pass the torch, you cannot take it back, the person holding it must pass the torch to another member of your tribe.

Once you've passed the torch to all members of your tribe, the last person holding the torch must say: "I am the last one holding the torch."

This challenge will only last an hour. The tribe that has progressed the furthest in one hour, or that passed their torch to all members of the tribe, will win immunity.
If there is a tie, ONLY 1 member from each tribe will play Rock, Paper, Scissors to figure out which tribe will win. It will be best 2/3.

We'll start after we've checked in people.
4420 days 2 hours ago
ThePinnapleGod
mk hi im here
4420 days 2 hours ago
bfdirocky
here
4420 days 2 hours ago
KamiLynne
Im here!
4420 days 2 hours ago
Thegamemister
here
4420 days 2 hours ago
swimboy818
here
4420 days 2 hours ago
BBlover96
kk
4420 days 2 hours ago
LoganWorm
Hang tight.
4420 days 2 hours ago
hinata0014
here
4420 days 2 hours ago
bfdirocky
hey hinata
4420 days 2 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Here
4420 days 2 hours ago
Zbase4
here
please could i go first? i have to go soon
4420 days 2 hours ago
LoganWorm
Okay, so...

Here
____
Clamp
The Game
Zach T.
Scott
Austin
Dt
Kamika...
4420 days 2 hours ago
LoganWorm
1 more minute! Then we'll get started. Be sure to have read what tribe your on, and all other info. Ask any questions.
4420 days 2 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Logan, what's the Phony Idol?

open group

LW's Survivor: Australia - The Outback

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!