This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #1 - Talu

Topic » Tribal Council #1 - Talu

4425 days 6 hours ago
LoganWorm
Come on in Talu, set your torch down, come on over. First question goes to Link. (You can find the names on the front page of the group)

Link - Do you think your tribe is not a "team"?

Tyler - Are you shocked that your tribe lost the immunity challenge?

Aidan - Is there any one person to blame for the tribe's loss today?

Mac - Why do you think you lost the immunity challenge?

Cray - Do you think this tribe is weak?

Kris - Has anyone really put a target on their back?

Wade - Is there already an alliance plotting against a minority of the tribe?

Your votes are due @ 4:30 PM CST. If you don't vote, you'll receive a self-vote. Please answer the questions to add to the show. Oh, and I'd recommend you all introduce yourselves at camp. That might be helpful.

2 members of your tribe have been ejected from the game. But, don't feel relieved just yet, your tribal council still exists.
4425 days 6 hours ago
tyler2112
I am shocked that we lost all I can say is we can do better next time
4425 days 5 hours ago
LoganWorm
1/7 votes received.

I might stretch out tribal council out to 2 days, depending on how many vote by my time tomorrow.
4425 days 5 hours ago
Wadester20001
Im hoping not
4425 days 5 hours ago
LoganWorm
2/7 votes received.
4425 days 5 hours ago
LoganWorm
Put Your Name again for further questions.
4425 days ago
themissinglink
I think that tonight will help us become a team.
4424 days 22 hours ago
Carraid73
okay, i voted :P and i must ask, i must've missed something. why are we going to lose like, 3 people?
4424 days 22 hours ago
Carraid73
and btw, i have no clue and can't answer that. nobody yet, probably. its the first day.
4424 days 15 hours ago
oreobabez
To be honest, I am not sure why we lost the immunity challenge. I know that I did not participate partly due to the fact that I was more than likely sleeping at the time or else I was busy working. Either way, I know that I had been unable to attend last night. (Sorry about that guys.) If my team votes me off, I would completely understand it.

I will try to be here more, but I can't be here 24/7 to be checking the page. I normally check this site at least once a day though.
4424 days 13 hours ago
swimboy818
I'm the co-host, so I'd like to ask a question or two.

Carraid- You think there's a reason your tribe lost today's challenge? Anyone to point fingers at?
4424 days 13 hours ago
Carraid73
umm... idk the challenge started like right after applications filled, maybe some people were caught off guard? i cant really say.

i have a question for you:

Logan and Swim: Why has our tribe already lost 2 players?
4424 days 12 hours ago
LoganWorm
Answer:

"*If you are banned at any time within the season, you'll be ejected from the game. If you're inactive, you'll just stay in the game*"

Those two were banned from Tengaged.
4424 days 12 hours ago
Carraid73
oh. that makes sense.

can i add something in?

In survivor One World, when Colton and Kourtney were medically evactuated, no tribal was held for the tribes that the two were on.

we have had two "medical evacuees" and should we really continue the tribal?
4424 days 12 hours ago
Carraid73
im not trying to tell you how to run your game, but it seems kind of unfair to have to lose a 3rd player in one night.
4424 days 12 hours ago
LoganWorm
I understand Carraid, but it's just how the game works. You're going to have to deal with many road bumps, but this is just one for the Talu tribe.

Trust me, if you think the Ita tribe will have the whole game under their belt, well I am sure something will eventually stop them.

6/7 votes received. Aidan has not voted.

open group

LW's Survivor: Australia - The Outback

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!