This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale

Topic » Finale

2885 days 20 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
Fine I will in a second because it's not like I have any chance to get any other people votes clearly.
2885 days 20 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
1. Kolby- Good at challenges
-Always fights till the end
- Tells great lies

Cons
- Comes off as really threatening

2. Vivian
- Great at challenges
- Really good socially
- Able to get out of tough situations

Cons
- Also comes off as really threatening.
-Sometimes isn't aware of whats going on around her (This is only part time during the first swap we had)
3. Qaz
- Thinks of good plans before he does them
- Great strategically
-Great socially

Cons
- Gives away a little bit too much information

4th for fun!

4. Andrew

Pros- A big fighter
- Most of the time he knows what's going on in the game
- Pretty good socially I will say

Cons
- Doesn't stand out with much big moves
- Sometimes he follows people too much

Sorry if this offends anybody it was hard to come up with stuff I only based it on what I saw from this group game.
2885 days 20 hours ago
MonkeyBoy94
I was not "hesitant."  It is clear that I was going to vote Viv out so please stop trying to "claim" that you convinced me because you didn't.  I will get the screenshot of ME coming to you on skype.
2885 days 19 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
You were because you knew Vivian would of took you to f2 over me that's why.
2885 days 19 hours ago
MonkeyBoy94
I won't lie, I do believe that he would have took me to the final two, BUT I still knew that he had to go because he would have beat me.
2885 days 19 hours ago
MonkeyBoy94
https://snag.gy/uKBU3G.jpg

I do believe that this proves that I came to you... Hmmm?  Oh, and I also have you saying Andrew isn't strategic soooo there's that
2885 days 19 hours ago
MonkeyBoy94
https://snag.gy/aS813K.jpg

Just to make sure that everyone knows that I was the one behind the Viv thing and also Andrew should know what Brady truly thinks about him.
2885 days 19 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
You might of came to me about it but it shows that still I had the exact same idea but even if I did say that you think the same fucking thing so don't turn this around on me buddy.
2885 days 19 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
I said Andrew wasn't strategic because that is what Kolby said and I didn't want you believing that and trying to get us to go with him so that's why I said that it was for a reason.
2885 days 19 hours ago
MonkeyBoy94
BUT I CAME OUT AND SAID IT TO HIS FACE UNLIKE YOU TRYING TO SUCK UP FOR VOTES

So Andrew, who really is the true honest person here?
2885 days 19 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
I am not trying to suck up idiot
2885 days 19 hours ago
MonkeyBoy94
Okay, so why don't you just say what everyone else has ALREADY said.  Andrew didn't have a game
2885 days 19 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
You are trying to turn fuck around on me to get his vote and for me when I was working with him closer than you were he actually does have good points.
2885 days 19 hours ago
MonkeyBoy94
I literally just posted a screenshot of you pretty much saying his game sucked.  I don't care if he voted for me or not?  I already called him irrelevant.  AT LEAST I can be honest with someone
2885 days 19 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
He has good points but yes he didn't really have a game I will say it

open group

LW's Survivor: Australia - The Outback

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!