This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale

Topic » Finale

2909 days 14 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
-Who would win if the final two was between Shannon and Max, and why?

Max lol Shannon did nothing he had no alliances at least Max tried to do stuff and tried to create alliances but sadly they all blew up in his face.
2909 days 14 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
Which move had more I don't really know how to put it but it caused the cast to realize to lay the game and had an aftertaste.

My vote out or brendans

Brendans for sure this vote set the tone for really how the rest of this game was going where your vote out was just one alliance voting you out because you targeted Qaz after that vote I think everyone knew that me and Jake were running this season where your vote out was just solidifying the 4 that stuck together on the first vote because I will say it again that if Brendon didn't go at f9 I don't think I would of been here he had a lot of power and the thing with Brendon's vote was the people that did vote me felt in trouble after that and they didn't even vote together the next vote so Brendon's vote for sure had more of an affect where people thought the game was heading.
2909 days 14 hours ago
DallasAndrew
For the some jurors I mad references, if you are happy with what you've played, congratulations. Maybe you should think twice about them. To speak abput my game too, it was horrible, but horrible especially because of you, I hadn't have who to play with. Finally I ended anyway in front of you, I let you being being eliminating by the people you choosed to go with and my only option remained to wait you to be out and fight my chances at the end. Which happened. The results shows that I played a better game, it's better to do nothing than get yourself down by non-thinking moves. In the end I did nothing, however I've struggled all the game to do sth, I just hadn't people around me to do that, practically everybody shown me their backs. And again, in the end the people who turned their backs, are behind me in the table. I don't want to be rude, I don't want to be bitter, but I also don't want to see at the final of the game that Kolby will be seen as a good player. What's funny is that he really thinks he did a good game, only things you did Kolby was to get yourself in the front, with stupid lies and stupid moves that ended you in the 6th place if I'm not wrong. With all the respect, your game was a loss, it's your business, but just don't come here and feel yourself as the king of the game, you just ruined very big opportunities to get yourself to the final, you had the first chance in the game at one time.
2909 days 14 hours ago
DallasAndrew
Brady, when you want to ask my questions, please do it. Not answering them are a totally reason to not give you my vote.
2909 days 14 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
=== Ghetto Awards ===
Most Annoying: ??? Trae he voted me out and was kind of playing both sides so I found that annoying.
Most Slutty: ??? I don't think anybody deserves this no one here was a slut lol.
Most Disturbed: ??? Andrew kind of based on what is happening here tonight with the jurors lol
Most Ignorant: ??? Ian because he was on Exile so much lol

=== Questions ===
1. If there was a human centipede situation and you had to attach three jury members all centipede style who would the three be? Andrew Ian and Qaz because I feel like they would be the easiest to handle.

2. Who's avatar is the most ratchet? Vivian

3. If you could meet someone in the cast, irl, body-fucking-contact, who? idk probably Andrew

Logan I should honestly host the reunion show... We could get this shit on TMZ

Just so you know these answers are probably really dumb but they were really hard to handle.
2909 days 14 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
@Andrew I did answer your questions
2909 days 14 hours ago
ccwagu
"The results show that I played a better game"
Sure you might have gotten third, but please realize that you were kept in this game because you did nothing. I was kept here because I won myself immunity challenges.
If you really want an in-depth explanation as to why I wasn't just "blindly following" Brady and Jake, I'll give you one. Just say so.
2909 days 14 hours ago
ThePug
And did I ever say that my game was a win? I don't recall doing so. I lost, I'll admit that, but this was a fun game, a win would add the cherry on the top of the fucking milkshake but I still enjoyed the game. You admit your game was horrible, good for you, BUT you blame it on US excuse me... Do you know what this game is? Survivor, you shouldn't blame your case on us like your something special.. Everyone's game ended by us, that's the point of the vote. You act like we did something to you that MADE your game horrible.

Your a ignorence is something, blaming everything on other people.

And how is it better to do nothing than non-thinking moves, first off no one made a non thinking move because EVERYONE here tried doing the best they could, or the best they wanted. You did "nothing" which me you were the one not thinking.
2909 days 14 hours ago
ccwagu
"Who's avatar is the most ratchet? Vivian"
you're so mean brady :(((
why is mine the most ratchet?
2909 days 14 hours ago
DallasAndrew
Brady, I see that you are very convinced that you handled me, which is really very far away from the truth. You just gave me the best solutions for me at that times, you didn't control nobody. Being left out by Qaz, Kolby and Vivian, of course I accepted deals from you, what shoudl I have done? Of course that at final 4 I voted Vivian out if she didn't want to go for a tie, what shoudl I have done, to risk my elimination? The logical move there should have been a draw, from my side, but if the person who is in danger can't see that it's his inly chance, what can I do then voting with you? At the final 3, I have to be sincere, I wouldn't have chosen you if I won that challenge. Cause at that time I saw you as being seen as the best player by the other ones, so no, you didn't handle anybody, it was just a coincidence that your offers were my only chance to advance, as I couldn't collaborate with others. Trying to get you out would have meant that this people would have immadiately tell you about that and I would have been out. Sorry, here you're not right. I hope that the confessionals will be made public, we would see how trustable you were for me. I knew from the start that you have a deal with Jake, it was obvious all the game that you are very close, that's why I fought so hard at the last challenges. At the final 4 challenge, I've told you first 2 doors, it was a thing about trust, I had to made you think I'm your allie 100%, at the 3rd round I didn't tell you anything. Of course the most important thing would have been to not let Vivian win, cause then I would have become your target, that's another reason I helped you. Don't think I believed you about that final 2, none of us 2 would have respected it in the end, it was pretty obvious.
2909 days 14 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
I am sorry Vivian this is why I didn't want to answer this question
2909 days 14 hours ago
ThePug
I would take that as a compliment tbh
2909 days 13 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
Well Andrew aligning with you didn't hurt my game what so ever but you did everything I wanted so having you to my advantage helped
2909 days 13 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
Grats on the win Jake it is really obvious
2909 days 13 hours ago
ccwagu
also how was i not the most slutty
i literally rode around everyone's plans at least once in the game

open group

LW's Survivor: Australia - The Outback

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!