This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #12 - Nornh-Na

Topic » Tribal Council #12 - Nornh-Na

2882 days 13 hours ago
LoganWorm

*Watches as everyone walks into the tribal council area* We'll now bring in the members of our jury. Brendon, Trae, Qaz, and Ian voted out at the last tribal council.

Votes are due ASAP (@ 8:30 PM CST/9:30 PM EST on 6/7/16). If you have a question about that time ask.

Not voting will result in a Self-Vote (your vote will vote for yourself).

ALL votes are final.
Once you vote, you cannot take it back.
You will get a 30 minute grace period to change your vote once you've cast it.

If I receive ALL of the votes early, they will be read early.
If you'd like to play a hidden immunity idol send me your decision before the votes are read or attend the vote reading to play the idol (but beware votes could be read early if all votes are in).
2882 days 13 hours ago
LoganWorm
ANDREW - Do you feel as if you will be targeted tonight for Kolby stating how you and Vivian are close?

BRADY - Although you could not make it to the challenge, do you feel as if you are a strong competitor?

JAKE - *sighs* The Final Five. Do you feel as though everyone who is sitting here tonight, deserves to be sitting here?

KOLBY - You played a hidden immunity idol last tribal council and it spared you, but tonight, do you feel vulnerable?

VIVIAN - Is the vote clear-cut tonight? How does someone make the right decision?
2882 days 13 hours ago
LoganWorm
PYN for more questions / discussion.
2882 days 13 hours ago
ccwagu
VIVIAN - Is the vote clear-cut tonight? How does someone make the right decision?

It's many factors. Everyone has to put into consideration the amount of moves people have made in this game, challenge strength, how threatening they are, how threatening they'll be, if the person they could vote out would support them on the jury... There's a lot of things that this vote could be considered on.
2882 days 13 hours ago
MonkeyBoy94
JAKE - *sighs* The Final Five. Do you feel as though everyone who is sitting here tonight, deserves to be sitting here?

I truly believe that every single one of us have played a good game.  We have all played different games to get here, but nevertheless we are all sitting here at the final 5.  So, to answer your question, yes I do believe (in our own unique ways) we all deserve to be here.
2882 days 13 hours ago
ThePug
KOLBY - You played a hidden immunity idol last tribal council and it spared you, but tonight, do you feel vulnerable?

I think the vote is pretty clear, if I say so myself.
2882 days 13 hours ago
LoganWorm
VIVIAN - With all of this in mind, is there one particular person that seems to be a big threat to win sitting here tonight among the rest?
2882 days 13 hours ago
ccwagu
VIVIAN - With all of this in mind, is there one particular person that seems to be a big threat to win sitting here tonight among the rest?

Yeah, I'd have to say Shannon Ross.

But seriously, there's a couple that I would consider threats based on the game they've played and how well people will consider their strategies.
2882 days 13 hours ago
LoganWorm
VIVIAN - Is it too dangerous to reveal who those people are?
2882 days 13 hours ago
ccwagu
VIVIAN - Is it too dangerous to reveal who those people are?

I don't think now's the time to be talking stuff about people that may not be true, is it? ;P
2882 days 5 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
BRADY - Although you could not make it to the challenge, do you feel as if you are a strong competitor?

I can't make the late competitions for the challenge even though I didn't come I am still a strong competitor this season challenges have not been my thing but I can still be strong.
2882 days 3 hours ago
DallasAndrew
ANDREW - Do you feel as if you will be targeted tonight for Kolby stating how you and Vivian are close?

Of course, Kolby will target me. I hope he's the only one, I don't see any other reason for somebody else to do it. Kolby said a lot of shits this game, I would be surprised to see people believing all of his lies. And let's be honest, the way the game goes, he is a certain favourite to win if he still stays in, logically people shouldn't want this.
2881 days 21 hours ago
ThePug
I'll put this out there, the THREE top FTC players in this are... Andrew, Vivian and I. Vivian and Andrew are EXTREMELY close since the start of all this, Andrew wins over Vivian, I win over Vivian, Andrew wins over me, Vivian wins over everyone else. Yes, I can say, Jake & Brady are the bottom two jury wise... But they can change that all around, by taking out a piece of this close duo. We can only get ONE person out this Tribal Council, you can easily vote me out with Andrew and Vivian or take out a piece of the duo, its your call, but IF you vote me out now, and Vivian/Andrew, get to FTC (Which statically is a 50% chance, basing it around physical ability/social skills I would add that up to 80% at minimum) my vote goes to them and I am not saying I would  convince the other jury members to vote Andrew/Vivian, I don't have to do so, they will vote for the obvious winner.

Make your choice wisely :)
2881 days 19 hours ago
ccwagu
Kolby, I think you're misinformed, in more ways than one...
2881 days 19 hours ago
ThePug
Care to inform me?
2881 days 19 hours ago
ccwagu
Sure.
You're saying that the winner will be chosen like this:
Andrew > Kolby > Vivian > Jake/Brady
I'm not going to discredit anything that you or Andrew have done in this game, but I can tell you right now that Jake and Brady have stronger games than you think they do.

open group

LW's Survivor: Australia - The Outback

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!