This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #12

Topic » Immunity Challenge #12

2898 days 8 hours ago
LoganWorm
For today's challenge -- you will be running through an obstacle course filled with obstacles to get through and then run back to finish first.
2898 days 8 hours ago
ThePug
Excuse me Andrew, but I told you and you replied "Does it look like I care? That's not my problem" and started attacking me more... It just shows character.
2898 days 8 hours ago
DallasAndrew
Wow! That's what I replied? Here comes a Johnny Fair-play vibe, if you know what I mean.
2898 days 8 hours ago
ThePug
After the challenge I can get a screenshot, and I can get medical proof... If you are going to accuse me of lying
2898 days 8 hours ago
LoganWorm
KOLBY, ANDREW - What is currently going on?
2898 days 8 hours ago
ThePug
Well Logan he is accusing me of lying over a BRAIN TUMOR. I am all for lying in game ways but this? That's a bit sad, I can provide proof after the challenge too
2898 days 8 hours ago
MonkeyBoy94
OMG you had a brain tumor?! I hope everything is okay!
2898 days 7 hours ago
LoganWorm
KOLBY - Are you okay to keep playing?
2898 days 7 hours ago
ThePug
Honestly, I didn't even want it to get brought up I told some people I had medical issues but it lead into discussions and I didn't want to lie and say nothing but it has lead to this
2898 days 7 hours ago
MonkeyBoy94
But in all seriousness, can we get to the challenge? It's past my bedtime lol
2898 days 7 hours ago
DallasAndrew
I don't know if the guy has a tumor or not, but how much he can lie in this game... he's not trustable at all. The discussion shouldn't get him to show proof about his tumor, but proof about when I said what he says I said, that I don't care and it is not my problem. Show proof about that Kolby!
2898 days 7 hours ago
MonkeyBoy94
Guys, can we please handle this after the challenge?
2898 days 7 hours ago
ThePug
When are we going to start the challenge? I have lots of messages and this was like 3 tribals ago, I can do it after the challenge or now if I can have like 5 minutes to go through em
2898 days 7 hours ago
LoganWorm
Alright.
2898 days 7 hours ago
DallasAndrew
Yes, I'm waiting for it, I can't play if I don't have the rules :))

open group

LW's Survivor: Australia - The Outback

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!