This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #11 - Nornh-Na

Topic » Tribal Council #11 - Nornh-Na

2882 days 19 hours ago
LoganWorm

*Watches as everyone walks into the tribal council area* We'll now bring in the members of our jury. Brendon, Trae, and Qaz voted out at the last tribal council.

Votes are due ASAP (@ 8:00 PM CST/9:00 PM EST on 6/6/16). If you have a question about that time ask.

Not voting will result in a Self-Vote (your vote will vote for yourself).

ALL votes are final.
Once you vote, you cannot take it back.
You will get a 30 minute grace period to change your vote once you've cast it.

If I receive ALL of the votes early, they will be read early.
If you'd like to play a hidden immunity idol send me your decision before the votes are read or attend the vote reading to play the idol (but beware votes could be read early if all votes are in).
2882 days 19 hours ago
LoganWorm
BRADY - At the challenge you mentioned how you know what is going on at tribal council, just not the questions at the challenge. So what is going on at tonight's tribal council?

IAN - This is the first tribal council you are attending since before the merge. Does that make you a target tonight?

JAKE - Another blindside last tribal council. Do you think that makes this tribal council that much more unpredictable?

KOLBY - Last tribal council just before the votes were read, you said, "I'll hold onto it." Does this mean you have a hidden immunity idol or what did you mean by this?

VIVIAN - Second individual immunity win today. Do you think you are a force to be reckoned with?
2882 days 19 hours ago
LoganWorm
PYN for more questions / discussion.
2882 days 19 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
BRADY - At the challenge you mentioned how you know what is going on at tribal council, just not the questions at the challenge. So what is going on at tonight's tribal council?

No not like who voted who type thing I just studies the tribal councils for if we needed to and I have been to like every one so I knew like the votes to every single one like 7-1 for Shannon so that's what I meant when I said that.
2882 days 19 hours ago
MonkeyBoy94
JAKE - Another blindside last tribal council. Do you think that makes this tribal council that much more unpredictable?

I mean anything is possible.  The only person that should feel fine tonight is Viv and Andrew that is on exile.  Those two have gotten a spot in the final 5.
2882 days 19 hours ago
ccwagu
VIVIAN - Second individual immunity win today. Do you think you are a force to be reckoned with?

I love being safe, but I feel that being immune tonight might as well put a note on my back that says "KICK ME". But there's other people who have had just as much success as me, so I would say that I'm not the only strong player in this game.
2882 days 19 hours ago
ThePug
KOLBY - Last tribal council just before the votes were read, you said, "I'll hold onto it." Does this mean you have a hidden immunity idol or what did you mean by this?

Its more of a personal thing, if people think of it as a bluff than they have more of a "shady" mind, if you think I don't have it then that means you are more innocent. Its heroes and villains and your decision of thought decides what you are. There is no gray in a world covered in black and white #BlackLivesMatter, so this means everything. But since the universe we live in is everything to us, but it was once was nothing, no time, no space. Nothing. So is nothing everything? Or is everything nothing.
2882 days 19 hours ago
ThisIsMyGame
IAN - This is the first tribal council you are attending since before the merge. Does that make you a target tonight?

You would be stupid to target me. i have done nothing and have no shot of winning.
2881 days 18 hours ago
LoganWorm
2881 days 18 hours ago
LoganWorm
2881 days 18 hours ago
LoganWorm
2881 days 18 hours ago
LoganWorm
2881 days 18 hours ago
LoganWorm
2881 days 18 hours ago
LoganWorm
2881 days 18 hours ago
LoganWorm
2881 days 18 hours ago
LoganWorm

open group

LW's Survivor: Australia - The Outback

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!