This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #11

Topic » Immunity Challenge #11

2920 days 4 hours ago
LoganWorm
Today's challenge is called: “Memory Lane”.

Here's how it works --

Each round I will ask a question about the past of this game (Survivor: Australia - The Outback). The questions will be on a variety of things--technical aspects, past players (before this point), and potential events.

You will each MAIL me your answers to the question. Then I will reveal the answers, and if you get it right, you score a point. If you get it wrong, you will not score a point.

The first person to score four points first today wins individual immunity and has a 1 in 5 shot at winning this game.

If we have a tie, we will do questions for SPEED.

Losers go to tribal council where, after 31 days in this game, someone will be voted out of this and become the FOURTH jury member.

I’ll give you a few minutes to strategize, then we’ll get started.
2920 days 4 hours ago
LoganWorm
Check-in below to play.
2920 days 4 hours ago
ThePug
Here!
2920 days 4 hours ago
ccwagu
alright let's do this!
2920 days 4 hours ago
MonkeyBoy94
HEY!
2920 days 4 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
okay
2920 days 4 hours ago
ThePug
Logan- So how long do we have to mail you? Like is there a time limit or does speed matter? (Other than the final round if there is a tie)
2920 days 4 hours ago
LoganWorm
I will give a period of up to TWO minutes per round. Speed will not matter except in a tiebreaker round.
2920 days 4 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
okay got it
2920 days 4 hours ago
LoganWorm
== Check-in closed ==
2920 days 4 hours ago
LoganWorm
Survivors READY?

2920 days 4 hours ago
ThePug
Yep!
2920 days 4 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
Ready
2920 days 4 hours ago
MonkeyBoy94
READY!
2920 days 4 hours ago
ccwagu
FUCK MY COMPUTER CRASHED :(

open group

LW's Survivor: Australia - The Outback

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!