This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #10 - Nornh-Na

Topic » Tribal Council #10 - Nornh-Na

2884 days 7 hours ago
LoganWorm

*Watches as everyone walks into the tribal council area* We'll now bring in the members of our jury. Brendon, and Trae voted out at the last tribal council.

Votes are due ASAP (@ 4:00 PM CST/5:00 PM EST on 6/5/16). If you have a question about that time ask.

Not voting will result in a Self-Vote (your vote will vote for yourself).

ALL votes are final.
Once you vote, you cannot take it back.
You will get a 30 minute grace period to change your vote once you've cast it.

If I receive ALL of the votes early, they will be read early.
If you'd like to play a hidden immunity idol send me your decision before the votes are read or attend the vote reading to play the idol (but beware votes could be read early if all votes are in).
2884 days 7 hours ago
LoganWorm
ANDREW - Are you worried tonight considering members of switched Bamal have only been voted out in the merge so far?

BRADY - Do you have any idea why the votes were so spread out at the last tribal council?

JAKE - Can anyone really take this game tonight?

KOLBY - After 28 days, tonight is the first time you are vulnerable at all in this game. Do you think you will be targeted for this very reason?

QAZ - How hard does each vote get as this game progresses?

VIVIAN - It was your first individual immunity win today. How important was that for you?
2884 days 7 hours ago
LoganWorm
PYN for more questions / discussion.
2884 days 7 hours ago
ccwagu
VIVIAN - It was your first individual immunity win today. How important was that for you?

You could say it was my second, actually. (Never forget 1v1 tribal immunity) But still, it's definitely an amazing feeling to not have to fight for my life tonight.
2884 days 7 hours ago
ThePug
KOLBY - After 28 days, tonight is the first time you are vulnerable at all in this game. Do you think you will be targeted for this very reason?

I don't know about thaaaaat
2884 days 7 hours ago
LoganWorm
VIVIAN - Do you think, in turn, that Kolby WILL have to fight for his life tonight?
2884 days 6 hours ago
ccwagu
VIVIAN - Do you think, in turn, that Kolby WILL have to fight for his life tonight?

Who knows? We've watched two blindsides happen, so we all know anything could happen tonight.
2884 days 6 hours ago
MonkeyBoy94
JAKE - Can anyone really take this game tonight?

I believe that anyone could take this game at this point.  You never know what is going to happen?  I guess we will see?  Maybe there will be another blindside tonight?
2884 days 6 hours ago
LoganWorm
KOLBY - Why do you say that?
2884 days 6 hours ago
ThePug
KOLBY - Why do you say that?

No reason that particular, was just messing around a bit haha
2884 days 6 hours ago
LoganWorm
Wow.

VIVIAN - What is your response to Kolby? He doesn't seem to be showing fear, in fact, he's even JOKING around. Is the game that certain at this point?
2884 days 6 hours ago
Qazwdxedc
QAZ - How hard does each vote get as this game progresses?

Cool personal question. Each vote gets harder because you've been with these people for such a long time and you have less people to choose from.
2884 days 6 hours ago
ccwagu
VIVIAN - What is your response to Kolby? He doesn't seem to be showing fear, in fact, he's even JOKING around. Is the game that certain at this point?

It could just be the feelings he's projecting.
I've joked around at plenty of times when I've been paranoid, so maybe he could be doing the same thing?
2884 days 6 hours ago
LoganWorm
QAZ - What do you make of Kolby's attitude and Vivian's response? Is paranoia a call for jokes? Or is there some underlying feelings going on here?
2884 days 6 hours ago
Qazwdxedc
QAZ - What do you make of Kolby's attitude and Vivian's response? Is paranoia a call for jokes? Or is there some underlying feelings going on here?

I like jokes personally. There hasn't been many and Im cool with it. Paranoia can be a call for jokes, but I think it's also something to draw away the thoughts of being in the minority.
2884 days ago
DallasAndrew
ANDREW - Are you worried tonight considering members of switched Bamal have only been voted out in the merge so far?

No. I'm worried but not because of that.

open group

LW's Survivor: Australia - The Outback

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!