This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #9 - Nornh-Na

Topic » Tribal Council #9 - Nornh-Na

2886 days 10 hours ago
LoganWorm

*Watches as everyone walks into the tribal council area* We'll now bring in the members of our jury. Brendon, voted out at the last tribal council.

Votes are due ASAP (@ 7:00 PM CST/8:00 PM EST on 6/3/16). If you have a question about that time ask.

Not voting will result in a Self-Vote (your vote will vote for yourself).

ALL votes are final.
Once you vote, you cannot take it back.
You will get a 30 minute grace period to change your vote once you've cast it.

If I receive ALL of the votes early, they will be read early.
If you'd like to play a hidden immunity idol send me your decision before the votes are read or attend the vote reading to play the idol (but beware votes could be read early if all votes are in).
2886 days 10 hours ago
LoganWorm
ANDREW - Is there a clear challenge threat in this game?

BRADY - With an original Guwing member being blindsided last tribal council, is there cause for concern this tribal council?

JAKE - Is it frustrating to compete against Kolby with his challenge record thus far?

KOLBY - Second individual immunity in a row. Are you worried this is ultimately making you a target?

QAZ - Last tribal council you didn't receive a vote. Do you think you could still potentially be targeted tonight?

TRAE - Has a precedent already been set in this game? Is there a majority alliance who is going to take control of this game?

VIVIAN - Do you think coming close to Kolby or anyone else in the challenge makes you an immediate target tonight?
2886 days 10 hours ago
LoganWorm
PYN for more questions / discussions.
2886 days 10 hours ago
MonkeyBoy94
JAKE - Is it frustrating to compete against Kolby with his challenge record thus far?

You know, I am not frustrated.  I give credit to Kolby!  He is a great player and really good at the challenges! So I cannot be mad at him for beating me fair and square?  Congrats again Kolby!
2886 days 9 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
BRADY - With an original Guwing member being blindsided last tribal council, is there cause for concern this tribal council?

A little bit it was a risk voting him out so yeah a little concern still.
2886 days 9 hours ago
ThePug
KOLBY - Second individual immunity in a row. Are you worried this is ultimately making you a target?

We all know people view me as a challenge threat, I won two Individual Immunity's in a row. But in my defense, I am usually never a challenge threat in other Group Games, I have good wifi which makes me able to send mails quickly (hence spamming win) and wifi also helps with the wifi-heavy cutting challenge. You will see I am not great at some other challenges coming up.
2886 days 9 hours ago
ccwagu
VIVIAN - Do you think coming close to Kolby or anyone else in the challenge makes you an immediate target tonight?

Not really. I got one vote last night from the very person who wanted me out, so I don't think the vote will center around challenge scores tonight.
2886 days 9 hours ago
DallasAndrew
ANDREW - Is there a clear challenge threat in this game?

Can you repeat it please? What does a challenge threat mean, a threat in immunity challenges?
2886 days 7 hours ago
Qazwdxedc
QAZ - Last tribal council you didn't receive a vote. Do you think you could still potentially be targeted tonight?

Honestly people think they're slick. Like you don't target me without expecting me to figure it out. I'll be getting votes tonight foresure:).
2885 days 12 hours ago
LoganWorm
I will extend the voting deadline to when I get home tonight adding a couple more hours mostly because I cannot read the votes until then anyway.
2885 days 8 hours ago
Stilts12
TRAE - Has a precedent already been set in this game? Is there a majority alliance who is going to take control of this game?

Funny u ask that because since everyone knows who voted who it is funny because u can see how new bamal and new guwing voted together
2885 days 7 hours ago
LoganWorm
2885 days 7 hours ago
LoganWorm
2885 days 7 hours ago
LoganWorm
2885 days 7 hours ago
LoganWorm
2885 days 7 hours ago
LoganWorm

open group

LW's Survivor: Australia - The Outback

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!