This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #8 - Nornh-Na

Topic » Tribal Council #8 - Nornh-Na

2887 days 13 hours ago
LoganWorm

*Watches as everyone walks into the tribal council area* Kolby, Qaz, behind each of you is a torch, approach the flame, dip it in and get fire. This is part of the ritual of tribal council because in this game, fire represents your life. As long as you have fire you are still in this game, once your fire's gone so are you.

Votes are due ASAP (@ 9:00 PM CST/10:00 PM EST on 6/1/16). If you have a question about that time ask.

Not voting will result in a Self-Vote (your vote will vote for yourself).

ALL votes are final.
Once you vote, you cannot take it back.
You will get a 30 minute grace period to change your vote once you've cast it.

If I receive ALL of the votes early, they will be read early.
If you'd like to play a hidden immunity idol send me your decision before the votes are read or attend the vote reading to play the idol (but beware votes could be read early if all votes are in).
2887 days 13 hours ago
LoganWorm
ANDREW - Do you feel that the game is getting harder?

BRENDON - With such a tight merge, how much unpredictability is there?

BRADY - After coming off of so many tribal councils in a row, do you think that it is hard to come into a merge situation?

JAKE - Who has the upper hand tonight, original Bamal or original Guwing? Or is there a different configuration of people altogether?

KOLBY - How badly do you feel you needed individual immunity tonight?

QAZ - After surviving 22 days in this game without attending tribal council once and being sent to Exile Island so many times, are you worried that you will be a target tonight?

TRAE - Is tonight all about getting numbers or sending a threat home?

VIVIAN - Are you worried that you will be targeted for your past immunity challenge performances before the merge?
2887 days 13 hours ago
LoganWorm
PYN for more questions / discussion.
2887 days 13 hours ago
Stilts12
TRAE - Is tonight all about getting numbers or sending a threat home?

Numbers 100% You have to have numbers in this game.
2887 days 13 hours ago
LoganWorm
TRAE - So with that logic, anyone except for Kolby could potentially be a target tonight?
2887 days 12 hours ago
Stilts12
TRAE - So with that logic, anyone except for Kolby could potentially be a target tonight?

Yeah but I mean u also have to take into consideration Qaz is also safe again in a way because Qaz has been living on exile since Day 8 basically. So Qaz could also have an idol at this point which makes him safe as well
2887 days 12 hours ago
LoganWorm
TRAE - Is it the general consensus that Qaz has the hidden immunity idol?
2887 days 12 hours ago
Stilts12
TRAE - Is it the general consensus that Qaz has the hidden immunity idol?

You never know in this game. ANyone who has been to exile island this season could have found it
2887 days 12 hours ago
ThePug
KOLBY - How badly do you feel you needed individual immunity tonight?

OMG! I finally get a question :O
The merge shakes everything up, this is my first time going to tribal council so I honestly have no clue if I needed it or not. It's better safe the sorry. And I won't deny that I kinda wanted to keep my immune streak up a bit more haha
2887 days 8 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
BRADY - After coming off of so many tribal councils in a row, do you think that it is hard to come into merge situation?

I do think it is hard but not too hard but in this merge situation it is basically just fighting for the majority.
2887 days 7 hours ago
Qazwdxedc
QAZ - After surviving 22 days in this game without attending tribal council once and being sent to Exile Island so many times, are you worried that you will be a target tonight?

Oh, definitely. I know my name has been mentioned numerous times. I don't want to get nick maiorano'd, I want to keep going. I know I'm definitely already a target.
2887 days 5 hours ago
brenelle1120
BRENDON - With such a tight merge, how much unpredictability is there?

Not as much as if we merged at 12 three rounds ago with Jacob, Courtney, and Ty. However, this game is still very complex and this could be a very interesting vote to set the tone of the gsme!
2887 days 5 hours ago
DallasAndrew
ANDREW - Do you feel that the game is getting harder?
What can I say, after no tribal council until 2 days ago, of course now that I really have to get involved into the game and try to survive it becomes harder. But it was too easy in the beginning, maybe more than too hard for now.
2887 days 5 hours ago
MonkeyBoy94
JAKE - Who has the upper hand tonight, original Bamal or original Guwing? Or is there a different configuration of people altogether?

I do not believe that the original tribes matter anymore.  As we have seen from the past 2 TC, anyone could go home.  It doesn't matter what tribe you are from.  I think people are forming their own alliances. 

This is why no one, BUT Kolby is safe tonight.  I hope I am still here to see another day, but I have no idea what is going to happen!
2887 days ago
ccwagu
VIVIAN - Are you worried that you will be targeted for your past immunity challenge performances before the merge?

Of course. I understand that people don't want someone who's confident in doing challenges alone to BE in the merge. That's the entire point of the merge; to do challenges alone. I'm hoping I don't go home tonight because of what happened with the double vote-out, because who wouldn't want to fight to not go home?
2886 days 21 hours ago
LoganWorm
JAKE - How has Exile Island changed the way the vote will come out tonight?

open group

LW's Survivor: Australia - The Outback

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!