This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #7 - Bamal

Topic » Tribal Council #7 - Bamal

2889 days 15 hours ago
LoganWorm

*Watches as everyone walks into the tribal council area* Andrew, Courtney, Ty, behind each of you is a torch, approach the flame, dip it in and get fire. This is part of the ritual of tribal council because in this game, fire represents your life. As long as you have fire you are still in this game, once your fire's gone so are you.

First Votes are due ASAP (@ 9:00 PM CST/10:00 PM EST on 5/30/16). If you have a question about that time ask.

Not voting will result in a Self-Vote (your vote will vote for yourself).

ALL votes are final.
Once you vote, you cannot take it back.
You will get a 30 minute grace period to change your vote once you've cast it.

If I receive ALL of the votes early, they will be read early.
If you'd like to play a hidden immunity idol send me your decision before the votes are read or attend the vote reading to play the idol (but beware votes could be read early if all votes are in).
2889 days 15 hours ago
LoganWorm
For SECOND votes, send me a preference list (#1 being who you want to vote out the most and #6 being who you want to vote out the least). Second Votes are due ASAP (@ 10:00 PM CST / 11:00 PM EST on 5/30/16). If you have a question about that time ask.

Not voting will result in a Self-Vote (your vote will vote for yourself).

ALL votes are final.
Once you vote, you cannot take it back.
You will get a 30 minute grace period to change your vote once you've cast it.

If I receive ALL of the votes early, they will be read early.
If you'd like to play a hidden immunity idol send me your decision before the votes are read or attend the vote reading to play the idol (but beware votes could be read early if all votes are in).
2889 days 15 hours ago
LoganWorm
ANDREW - What should the strategy be at tonight's vote since by the end two people will be voted out?

BRENDON - It has been a while since coming to tribal council, who is in trouble tonight?

COURTNEY - After 19 solid days in this game, what is it like coming to tribal council tonight?

JACOB - With a 3/3 split, will the initial tribal lines die on this tribe tonight?

TRAE - How disappointed are you that you could not keep Bamal's streak up tonight?

TY - Do you think you may be a target for going to Exile Island early on in the game?
2889 days 15 hours ago
LoganWorm
PYN for more questions / discussion.
2889 days 15 hours ago
Stilts12
TRAE - How disappointed are you that you could not keep Bamal's streak up tonight?

The streak does not matter to me, what matters to me is that I let everyone sitting here tonight down. They counted on me to win it and I lost by seconds. That is just the worst feeling
2889 days 15 hours ago
DallasAndrew
ANDREW - What should the strategy be at tonight's vote since by the end two people will be voted out?

To bring 3 people on your side and eliminate the other 2 :)) I don't know, I believe that the first vote is the most difficult, the other one will happen after a majority is formed.
2889 days 12 hours ago
brenelle1120
BRENDON - It has been a while since coming to tribal council, who is in trouble tonight?

All of us. I don't feel rather safe for either vote, I know I am a target tonight.
2888 days 13 hours ago
LoganWorm
2888 days 13 hours ago
LoganWorm
2888 days 13 hours ago
LoganWorm
2888 days 13 hours ago
LoganWorm
2888 days 13 hours ago
LoganWorm
2888 days 13 hours ago
LoganWorm
2888 days 13 hours ago
LoganWorm
2888 days 13 hours ago
LoganWorm
2888 days 13 hours ago
LoganWorm

open group

LW's Survivor: Australia - The Outback

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!