This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #8

Topic » Immunity Challenge #8

2901 days 2 hours ago
LoganWorm
2901 days 2 hours ago
LoganWorm
Kolby wins individual immunity!
2901 days 2 hours ago
ThisIsMyGame
NO SHIT. I THOUGHT I WON.
2901 days 2 hours ago
LoganWorm
Come and get it.

*Puts http://i.imgur.com/Zd0Jvit.jpg around his neck*

Kolby, you are safe from the tribal council vote and have a 1 in 8 shot at winning this game.

For the rest of you, after 22 days in this game, one of you will become the 9th person voted out of this game and the first jury member. You've got the night to figure it out.
2901 days 2 hours ago
LoganWorm
But before we head out, there is still Exile Island.
2901 days 2 hours ago
ccwagu
i'm surprised i got more than two tbh
2901 days 2 hours ago
ThisIsMyGame
Im surprised i gave a shit about spamming.
2901 days 2 hours ago
LoganWorm
As we head into the merge, only one person will be sent to Exile Island each immunity challenge. This person will be send by the individual immunity winner, and the person that gets sent to Exile Island will now have the sole luxury of searching for a hidden immunity idol BY themselves.

HOWEVER, once the person gets to Exile Island they must still select an urn and hope for a hidden immunity idol clue to guide them to the correct spot.
2901 days 2 hours ago
ccwagu
And I am going to assume the winner cannot send themselves?
2901 days 2 hours ago
ThisIsMyGame
And im gonna assume Qaz and the other one has the idols
2901 days 2 hours ago
LoganWorm
I will allow the winner to send themselves if they choose to as they have the power to send one person to Exile Island.
2901 days 2 hours ago
ThisIsMyGame
Oh. Well. Wow. Ok.
2901 days 2 hours ago
ccwagu
did you know if you take out a bunch of letters and and some more "qaz" is actually "i have the idol"
2901 days 2 hours ago
ccwagu
also woah
i guess that brings up a bit of dilemma
2901 days 2 hours ago
LoganWorm
With Kolby winning individual immunity, he has made a decision to send Ian to Exile Island. Ian, as this is your first time, here is a map to your new home *throws map*. Since you are being sent to Exile Island, you are safe from the vote and will not vote yourself.

open group

LW's Survivor: Australia - The Outback

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!