This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #6 - Guwing

Topic » Tribal Council #6 - Guwing

2920 days 1 hour ago
LoganWorm

*Watches as everyone walks into the tribal council area*

Votes are due ASAP (@ 4:30 PM CST/5:30 PM EST on 5/29/16). If you have a question about that time ask.

Not voting will result in a Self-Vote (your vote will vote for yourself).

ALL votes are final.
Once you vote, you cannot take it back.
You will get a 30 minute grace period to change your vote once you've cast it.

If I receive ALL of the votes early, they will be read early.
If you'd like to play a hidden immunity idol send me your decision before the votes are read or attend the vote reading to play the idol (but beware votes could be read early if all votes are in).
2920 days 1 hour ago
LoganWorm
BRADY - Do you feel as if the tribe switch hasn't helped your situation?

JAKE - Is Guwing truly the cursed tribe?

IAN - With six on the tribe, and five voting here tonight, what are the thoughts on how to vote?

NJ - Last tribal council an original Bamal member was sent home almost unanimously in a blindside. Do you think tribal lines are dead? Or that the game is starting to shift?

VIVIAN - Being the only person to submit a score for your tribe, do you feel as if you deserve to stay tonight?
2920 days 1 hour ago
LoganWorm
PYN for more questions / discussion.
2920 days 1 hour ago
ccwagu
VIVIAN - Being the only person to submit a score for your tribe, do you feel as if you deserve to stay tonight?

Well, when Max got voted out, that proved that challenge scores aren't a big factor in voting. I'm not saying my tribe doesn't like me, but I definitely made some mistakes last tribal council, and I wouldn't be surprised if those caught up to me tonight.
2920 days 1 hour ago
LoganWorm
VIVIAN - What "mistakes" are you referring to about last tribal council? And is there no longer tribal lines?
2920 days ago
ccwagu
VIVIAN - What "mistakes" are you referring to about last tribal council? And is there no longer tribal lines?

I'm not going to be vague about it. So I'll just say it out loud, since I've pretty much told everyone who was involved with it.
I went on a crusade to attempt to get Jake out, because I felt that someone who I wanted to be an ally with, Brady, was feeling threatened. I misunderstood everyone's intentions, and I didn't want to hear other people's ideas.
Though, this also does show that tribe lines were non-existent during that tribal council. I wanted to eliminate a Guwing, sure, but it was to save another Guwing. Meanwhile, everyone else wanted to eliminate a Bamal, including the Bamals themselves. The only person who probably stuck to tribe lines was Tim, who sent a message to every Bamal saying to vote out a Guwing.
I'd love to be given a second chance by my tribe, but I'll understand exactly why I'm going home if I do.
2920 days ago
MonkeyBoy94
JAKE - Is Guwing truly the cursed tribe?

I do not believe that the tribe is cursed.  I just think it is a LONG losing streak.
2919 days 22 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
BRADY - Do you feel as if the tribe switch hasn't helped your situation?

I will be the first to say I am truly sorry because I couldn't get to do the challenge I am in Cape Cod and had no computer access but I really do like this tribe
2919 days 18 hours ago
NJKoda1998
NJ - Last tribal council an original Bamal member was sent home almost unanimously in a blindside. Do you think tribal lines are dead? Or that the game is starting to shift?

I don't think they're dead at all. Tim showed that he was a sketchy and untrustworthy person on Day 2 when he flipped the fuck out because one of his closest friends, who was on the opposing tribe at the time, got voted out over someone Tim didn't like. To me, actions speak louder than words, and Tim's actions are solely the reason why he went home last round.

Tribal Lines probably still exist, but all lines can be washed away by the tides of tomorrow, so ya never know.
2919 days ago
LoganWorm
2919 days ago
LoganWorm
2919 days ago
LoganWorm
2919 days ago
LoganWorm
2919 days ago
LoganWorm
2919 days ago
LoganWorm
2919 days ago
LoganWorm

open group

LW's Survivor: Australia - The Outback

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!