This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #5 - Guwing

Topic » Tribal Council #5 - Guwing

2915 days 1 hour ago
LoganWorm

*Watches as everyone walks into the tribal council area* Ian, NJ, Tim, and Vivian, behind each of you is a torch, approach the flame, dip it in and get fire. This is part of the ritual of tribal council because in this game, fire represents your life. As long as you have fire you are still in this game, once your fire's gone so are you.

Votes are due ASAP (@ 6:00 PM CST/7:00 PM EST on 5/26/16). If you have a question about that time ask.

Not voting will result in a Self-Vote (your vote will vote for yourself).

ALL votes are final.
Once you vote, you cannot take it back.
You will get a 30 minute grace period to change your vote once you've cast it.

If I receive ALL of the votes early, they will be read early.
If you'd like to play a hidden immunity idol send me your decision before the votes are read or attend the vote reading to play the idol (but beware votes could be read early if all votes are in).
2915 days 1 hour ago
LoganWorm
BRADY, JAKE - Both of you seem to be on the cursed tribe. Do you feel that tonight the former Bamal members will band together against you two?

IAN - What is the feeling going to tribal council after being safe for 13 days?

NJ - Do you feel if you arrived slightly earlier at the challenge that this tribe would have won?

TIM - You had some animosity in the challenge towards other tribe members on this tribe, both former and new, as well as on the other tribe. Do you think this will make you a target tonight?

VIVIAN - Is the former Bamal tribe in trouble as they have not had a chance to test any loyalties?
2915 days 1 hour ago
LoganWorm
PYN for more questions / discussion.
2915 days 1 hour ago
lionsden121
im a competitive person i was more pissed at myself then qaz i should have realized it faster i let my tribe down i didn't mean to hurt anyones feelings its just im too competitive for my own good
2915 days 1 hour ago
bradyspaulding16
BRADY, JAKE - Both of you seem to be on the cursed tribe. Do you feel that tonight the former Bamal members will band together against you two?

It is a possibility I am just trying to show people that I can be loyal and I am valuable to the tribe I mean yeah voting us out is the easy vote but this is Survivor getting out the easy vote just to stay alive doesn't mean it will help you later on so I am hoping that doesn't happen but I am definitely scared tonight.
2915 days 1 hour ago
MonkeyBoy94
JAKE - Both of you seem to be on the cursed tribe. Do you feel that tonight the former Bamal members will band together against you two?

I am very worried that they will stick together.  I tried my hardest to pull my weight and win this comp so I hope they keep me around!
2915 days 1 hour ago
ThisIsMyGame
IAN - What is the feeling going to tribal council after being safe for 13 days?

Its a little sad, but now its time to play the game. I can't wait to see how this vote goes
2915 days 1 hour ago
ccwagu
VIVIAN - Is the former Bamal tribe in trouble as they have not had a chance to test any loyalties?

The only loyalty that is public is the Bamal tribe itself. Tonight will most likely lay down where everyone stands, and whether the former Bamals shall shatter or stick.
2915 days ago
LoganWorm
VIVIAN - Should the vote be based on tribe strength, planning for a merge, planning for another switch, or something altogether?
2915 days ago
ccwagu
VIVIAN - Should the vote be based on tribe strength, planning for a merge, planning for another switch, or something altogether?

There's a lot of factors to bring into this vote. Strength, tribe loyalties, former alliances, planning for the merge or even farther... No matter what happens, someone's going to be shocked at the outcome, and we'll find out which of those values rings the strongest.
2915 days ago
LoganWorm
TIM - It seems like a quick change of heart. Do you think that such a change in attitude offers you as a liability?
2915 days ago
lionsden121
not a change just after the challenge i cool down and i hope u all realize its words of passion i just hate losing i love qaz just i thought it was dumb of him to do that but im just a competitive person thats all that is
2914 days 23 hours ago
NJKoda1998
NJ - Do you feel if you arrived slightly earlier at the challenge that this tribe would have won?

maybe. i mean i am good at challenges but i can't help it that i work most evenings this week + its graduation so i'm busy af
2914 days 22 hours ago
LoganWorm
IAN - Are you surprised at how heated it got at the challenge from a variety of angles? What's your take on that?
2914 days 6 hours ago
ThisIsMyGame
IAN - Are you surprised at how heated it got at the challenge from a variety of angles? What's your take on that?
I was a little suprised, but with this group of people, its expected.
2914 days 1 hour ago
LoganWorm

open group

LW's Survivor: Australia - The Outback

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!