This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #4 - Guwing

Topic » Tribal Council #4 - Guwing

2916 days 1 hour ago
LoganWorm

*Watches as everyone walks into the tribal council area*

Votes are due ASAP (@ 4:00 PM CST/5:00 PM EST on 5/25/16). If you have a question about that time ask.

Not voting will result in a Self-Vote (your vote will vote for yourself).

ALL votes are final.
Once you vote, you cannot take it back.
You will get a 30 minute grace period to change your vote once you've cast it.

If I receive ALL of the votes early, they will be read early.
If you'd like to play a hidden immunity idol send me your decision before the votes are read or attend the vote reading to play the idol (but beware votes could be read early if all votes are in).
2916 days 1 hour ago
LoganWorm
BRADY - At the challenge you mentioned how frustrating it was to lose once again. Tonight, will this tribe vote based on who was at the challenge? Or will loyalties determine the result of the vote?

BRENDON - Do you feel as though you are in trouble for messing up the challenge for Guwing?

JAKE B. - With Victoria gone, and no one on this tribe here tonight having ever been on Exile Island, does that make tonight's vote that much harder?

RUSSELL - Are there any sort of advantages to going to tribal council so much, or is it just devastating to lose four times in a row?

TRAE - Do you feel as though the tribe would have won today had you competed in the challenge?
2916 days 1 hour ago
LoganWorm
PYN for more questions / discussion.
2916 days 1 hour ago
Carraid73
It isn't devistating. This is not keeping me up at night. In a way, it is out of our hands if they are simply the better tribe. These aren't athletic or mental competitions, so my self esteem is fine, thanks. But I can't see an advantage to entering a merge down by four or five players.
2916 days 1 hour ago
bradyspaulding16
LoganWorm

BRADY - At the challenge you mentioned how frustrating it was to lose once again. Tonight, will this tribe vote based on who was at the challenge? Or will loyalties determine the result of the vote?

Tbh it is the most frustrating thing losing 4 challenges and going to 4 tribals I have showed up to every challenge and do I ever get to go to Exile? No so it is really annoying because if their is a tribe swap or a merge the other tribe could easily pick us off because they have a lot more numbers.

This vote will most likely be based on loyalties honestly with us losing this many challenges idk what can help our tribe tbh when all of their tribe shows up every time so I say this vote is based off of loyalties.
2916 days ago
MonkeyBoy94
JAKE B. - With Victoria gone, and no one on this tribe here tonight having ever been on Exile Island, does that make tonight's vote that much harder?

I do not think that not being on exile makes this vote any harder
2915 days 23 hours ago
brenelle1120
BRENDON - Do you feel as though you are in trouble for messing up the challenge for Guying?

I could absolutely be in trouble tonight. I completely screwed up the challenge and take full responsibility. I am sorry guys I wanted us to win a challenge, unfortunately we didn't and I just have to hope I am safe tonight.
2915 days 8 hours ago
Stilts12
TRAE - Do you feel as though the tribe would have won today had you competed in the challenge?

I feel horrible about not being there. I addressed I was going to Six Flags yesterday and sadly I could not make the challenge. I feel maybe had I competed today we would have won so I take full repsonsiblility for us losing.
2915 days 1 hour ago
LoganWorm
2915 days 1 hour ago
LoganWorm
2915 days 1 hour ago
LoganWorm
2915 days 1 hour ago
LoganWorm
2915 days 1 hour ago
LoganWorm
2915 days 1 hour ago
LoganWorm
2915 days 1 hour ago
LoganWorm
2915 days 1 hour ago
LoganWorm

open group

LW's Survivor: Australia - The Outback

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!