This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #3 - Guwing

Topic » Tribal Council #3 - Guwing

2925 days 18 hours ago
LoganWorm

*Watches as everyone walks into the tribal council area* Victoria, behind you is a torch, approach the flame, dip it in and get fire. This is part of the ritual of tribal council because in this game, fire represents your life. As long as you have fire you are still in this game, once your fire's gone so are you.

Votes are due ASAP (@ 4:30 PM CST/5:30 PM EST on 5/23/16). If you have a question about that time ask.

Not voting will result in a Self-Vote (your vote will vote for yourself).

ALL votes are final.
Once you vote, you cannot take it back.
You will get a 30 minute grace period to change your vote once you've cast it.

If I receive ALL of the votes early, they will be read early.
If you'd like to play a hidden immunity idol send me your decision before the votes are read or attend the vote reading to play the idol (but beware votes could be read early if all votes are in).
2925 days 18 hours ago
LoganWorm
BRADY - Were you surprised at how many people from this tribe actually showed up?

BRENDON - Do you think this tribe lost the challenge because they were lazy or do you think this tribe lost the challenge because Bamal is a really strong tribe?

JAKE B. - Is the vote clear-cut tonight? Is someone in trouble?

RUSSELL - Do you think the tribe had a chance at the challenge today?

TRAE - How good does it feel to have been the one person to score a point for your tribe today?

VICTORIA - Are you nervous you will be targeted after inhabiting Exile Island for two tribal councils?
2925 days 18 hours ago
LoganWorm
PUT YOUR NAME for more questions / discussion.
2925 days 18 hours ago
Carraid73
We didn't.
2925 days 18 hours ago
LoganWorm
RUSSELL - Will the vote tonight be able to strengthen this tribe and set you all on a path to a win?
2925 days 18 hours ago
Stilts12
TRAE - How good does it feel to have been the one person to score a point for your tribe today?

It feels great. I think we all did a great job in the challenge and we all contributed. We all showed up. So I think if maybe just 1 other person would help contribute a little more we may have scored another point instead of them getting an auto point
2925 days 18 hours ago
Carraid73
No, probably not. The other tribe is much better at challenges. And I am not putting everyone down, I am also putting myself down, I'm not gonna be able to name ohhayy before Tim. We need a swap.
2925 days 18 hours ago
LoganWorm
RUSSELL - So, with this stark honesty, do you believe that a tribe switch might be in the near future? If so, should the vote be played in that manner?
2925 days 18 hours ago
LoganWorm
TRAE - Does the tribe have the general consensus that the person you are talking about should contribute more?
2925 days 18 hours ago
Stilts12
TRAE - Does the tribe have the general consensus that the person you are talking about should contribute more?

Pretty much. The whole tribe knows who contributes and who does not. So yes the whole tribe knows who needs to participate more.
2925 days 18 hours ago
Carraid73
I sure hope there is one, these aren't exactly balanced, are they? That is the inherent risk of online Survivor in general. It is harder to balance tribes, no host can know every player and how they'll do. So I hope a swap will come in and try to balance things out.
2925 days 18 hours ago
LoganWorm
TRAE - So why not just say out loud who the person is?
2925 days 18 hours ago
Stilts12
TRAE - So why not just say out loud who the person is?

Because it could change the whole dynamic of this vote
2925 days 17 hours ago
MonkeyBoy94
JAKE B. - Is the vote clear-cut tonight? Is someone in trouble?

I think the vote is clear tonight.  Like other people have already said, we know who does what and who needs to step up.  I see this as an easy vote, but you never know in the game of survivor.  There was a blindside the other night.
2925 days 15 hours ago
VictoriaW
VICTORIA - Are you nervous you will be targeted after inhabiting Exile Island for two tribal councils? Yes I am because Logan everybody here would ussally think "Victoria has the idol" but I am just very overwhelmed by all this. I understand we all do things that we think is right at the moment but sometimes we regret doing it and sometimes we don't and good thing's come out of it!!!
2925 days 13 hours ago
brenelle1120
BRENDON - Do you think this tribe lost the challenge because they were lazy or do you think this tribe lost the challenge because Bamal is a really strong tribe?

I think it is a little bit of both! Unfortunately, I came at the correct time to the challenge but it got postponed and by the time I came back it was too late. However, I know this tribe has the potential to be strong.

open group

LW's Survivor: Australia - The Outback

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!