This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #1 - Guwing

Topic » Tribal Council #1 - Guwing

2929 days 17 hours ago
LoganWorm

*Watches as everyone walks into the tribal council area* Behind each of you is a torch, approach the flame, dip it in and get fire. This is part of the ritual of tribal council because in this game, fire represents your life. As long as you have fire you are still in this game, once your fire's gone so are you and that WILL be the case for one of you tonight.

Votes are due ASAP (@ 5:00 PM CST/6:00 PM EST on 5/18/16). If you have a question about that time ask.

Not voting will result in a Self-Vote (you will vote for yourself).

ALL votes are final.
Once you vote, you cannot take it back.
You will get a 30 minute grace period to change your vote once you've cast it.

If I receive ALL of the votes early, they will be read early.
If you'd like to play a hidden immunity idol send me your decision before the votes are read or attend the vote reading to play the idol (but beware votes could be read early if all votes are in).
2929 days 17 hours ago
LoganWorm
BRADY - What is tonight's vote based on?

BRENDON - Is there anyone to blame for the challenge loss?

JACOB K. - Did you expect Victoria to be send to Exile Island? If so, why? If not, who else did you expect?

JAKE B. - Are you worried about being a target tonight?

MAX - Are alliances already forming?

RUSSELL - How do you vote based on tribe strength when the first challenge is a spamming challenge?

SHANNON - Disappointed that the results were fairly close? Do you wish you or your tribe would have worked harder to get the win?
2929 days 17 hours ago
LoganWorm
PUT YOUR NAME for more questions / discussion.
2929 days 17 hours ago
MonkeyBoy94
JAKE B. - Are you worried about being a target tonight?

I am very worried.  It sucks that we lost the challenge and now have to be here.  I have no idea what everyone is thinking? 

So with that being said, if you are on my tribe add me on skype: monkey.boy81 or PM me. PLEASE! :) Good luck everyone!
2929 days 17 hours ago
Carraid73
RUSSELL - How do you vote based on tribe strength when the first challenge is a spamming challenge?

You wait for a half decent challenge
2929 days 17 hours ago
LoganWorm
RUSSELL - So, tonight's vote isn't based on tribe strength then?
2929 days 17 hours ago
nobody
SHANNON - Disappointed that the results were fairly close? Do you wish you or your tribe would have worked harder to get the win?

I'm disappointed that we didn't manage to win but I'm glad we got as close as we did. I probably could have worked harder to get the win and perhaps the rest of my tribe could have but that doesn't matter right now.
2929 days 17 hours ago
Carraid73
It is just so hard to tell with this challenge. Hard to benchmark individual progress
2929 days 17 hours ago
Novamax243
MAX - Are alliances already forming?

I mean I bet there are some alliances in the makings right now but it's only the first vote so no loyalties have been proven at this point.
2929 days 17 hours ago
LoganWorm
SHANNON - Max mentions how no loyalties have been proven at this point. Do you need loyalty to be proven for there to be alliances?
2929 days 17 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
Brady- What is tonights vote based on?

Logan that is hard to answer because or first challenge was spamming but I am looking at the mock challenge everything to maybe cut dead weight because we are even with that tribe no doubt so I think that will be the basis for tonights vote
2929 days 17 hours ago
nobody
SHANNON - Max mentions how no loyalties have been proven at this point. Do you need loyalty to be proven for there to be alliances?

In my opinion, yes. If you're in an alliance and you can't keep your loyalty to that alliance, then why are you in it? But Max has a point. Right now, nobody is loyal towards anybody else.
2929 days 16 hours ago
LoganWorm
TRAE - Do you think the vote is clear cut tonight?
2929 days 16 hours ago
Stilts12
I don't think the vote is clear cut. we literally just got on this island. I think anyone of us could go
2929 days 15 hours ago
kekgeek
 Did you expect Victoria to be send to Exile Island? If so, why? If not, who else did you expect?

Didn't expect it but I don't know who I would have expected just a piece to the puzzle
2929 days 12 hours ago
brenelle1120
BRENDON - Is there anyone to blame for the challenge loss?

I don't think you could blame anyone for the challenge loss. The team as a whole should have put more effort in in order to win the challenge. Unfortunately, we didn't, and someone has to go now!

open group

LW's Survivor: Australia - The Outback

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!