This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #12 - Solitario

Topic » Tribal Council #12 - Solitario

3343 days 2 hours ago
Survivorgame1
*rolls eyes*
Honestly its not smart if you vote me out now!
The Jury HATES me

1. I think I lied to Patrick or something, honestly I dont really care
2. I blatantly lied to Kelly
3. Ok, I was actually blindsided by that vote
4. Ya I flipped on him
5. I broke our deal and voted him out the next day after jacking off with him on skype the previous night

*shrugs*

Easy win if you take me...
3343 days 2 hours ago
LoganWorm
PAUL - You say it's an easy win against you if I take you, but you also seem to always say the phrase, "It's Survivor -- ANYTHING can happen". Is there a difference now when discussing the Final Tribal Council?
3343 days 2 hours ago
dwallz26
See Zach is presenting this very well and it is a great game move for him.  He wanes to make Erik play emotionally, rather than logically.  He points out that Paul and I had a "secret" alliance that we flipped on and that is a reason Erik should not trust us.  Yet the fact that we flipped on that alliance clearly shows where our true loyalties lie.  And let us not forget Zach that it was you who painted the biggest target on Erik's back in this game.
3343 days 2 hours ago
jayhawk123
ZACH - Why does your word bring more merit than Roman's word?

Well logan, I have everything on Skype to prove everything to erik, if he chooses  he wants to see it. Erik know me from the past, and know that I am a very loyal person. Until that rust is broen is where I draw the line. Its not hard to see that paul/roman want erik out, and that was the plan for next time, but see they let it slip to me, cause they most likely wanted me sitting there in the f3 with them, but roman started acting really fishy, and I know he told paul I was voting for him. I can go on more, I wouldn't just make this up.

another question
3343 days 2 hours ago
Survivorgame1
PAUL - You say it's an easy win against you if I take you, but you also seem to always say the phrase, "It's Survivor -- ANYTHING can happen". Is there a difference now when discussing the Final Tribal Council?

-

Correction **Anything can happen except Paul winning

Lets be real, this Jury aint voting me and im not gonna win against anybody left in this game!
Im not over exageratting its 100% true, im just not
3343 days 2 hours ago
jayhawk123
You know you wanted to vote him out next tribal. @roman
3343 days 2 hours ago
dwallz26
I mean Zach you seem to think you have a lot of sway with the jury considering that you told me you will control who wins this game if you end up on the jury.  So that makes me think that you are well like and respected by them so why would that make you a good candidate to take to the final 3?
3343 days 2 hours ago
LoganWorm
PAUL - If you're not going to win, then why not get up and walk out now?

ZACH - Do images REALLY prove what someone has said? Can't images be forged?

ROMAN - Are you feeling some pressure tonight from Zach?
3343 days 2 hours ago
jayhawk123
Paul, there are some jury members that might think your game is good
3343 days 2 hours ago
jayhawk123
ZACH - Do images REALLY prove what someone has said? Can't images be forged?

Honestly, why would I take the time to forge them? I never have, never will. I don't even know how to do that. Plus im too busy to be doing that logan. This is my only night to enjoy off besides tomorrow, after working the hours I just did, I want to relax
3343 days 2 hours ago
dwallz26
ROMAN - Are you feeling some pressure tonight from Zach?

Zach is putting me on blast but its what he has to do.  He is in full on scramble mode.  I just dont think he realizes that its a game and he may have been lied to.  Erik Paul and I have formed real friendships in this game and we survived 5 votes together on Marchena along with a merge where we were outnumbered 4-8.  As far as I am concerned, we are a tight group.
3343 days 2 hours ago
Survivorgame1
PAUL - If you're not going to win, then why not get up and walk out now?

-

Because im not a quitter!
Im here to be here!
If im lucky enough to stand in fron of the Jury, I will say my piece... but im not winning
3343 days 2 hours ago
jayhawk123
I don't lose anything logan,I get to go enjoy the lovely people at ponderosa if I go, and if I stay, I still have a shot to win
3343 days 2 hours ago
jayhawk123
He doesn't want to quit because he at least wants a jury vote, and he thinks he has a shot to win
3343 days 2 hours ago
LoganWorm
ZACH - Now Roman seems to make a good point, he has history with these people on paper. Do you think that brings any merit to the Marchena Three's relationship together?

open group

LW's Survivor: Australia - The Outback

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!