This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #7

Topic » Immunity Challenge #7

3358 days 4 hours ago
LoganWorm
It's not just bitching, I legitimately cannot determine who did or did not cheat, and I understand that you're angry, but I'd rather have a legitimate game than not.

I went in and tested it myself, and the game was poorly chosen.
3358 days 4 hours ago
mman23
I feel like the best way to approach this is by slightly rewarding the people who performed well in the first challenge. An example is to multiply the winner of the first challenge's score by 1.5 to get their fruit ninja score.

Regardless of what happens, I believe it's poor practice to completely disregard the first challenge results
3358 days 4 hours ago
mman23
Anybody who scored 10 mins or higher probably didn't cheat. Anything under that is questionable.
3358 days 3 hours ago
LoganWorm
If I had allowed the basis of "this person probably didn't cheat" I would have just accepted the first challenge score all together.
3358 days 3 hours ago
mman23
Can we just avoid flash games altogether? Lol
3358 days 3 hours ago
LoganWorm
There's only so many ideas to go around.
3358 days 3 hours ago
tundrahenry101
Coming from someone who didn't even try the challenge, I'm a bit relieved that this challenge will be easier. But, it's still a challenge where all we gotta do it google a score and we can use it. I hate games like this. I think Logan did an excellent job controlling the situation making it as fair as possible.
3358 days 3 hours ago
LoganWorm
The reason why I make you screenshot your desktop is so you don't google a score.
3358 days 3 hours ago
tundrahenry101
I know but it's v easy to find one on Google somehow
3358 days 3 hours ago
LoganWorm
If you can find one with the desktop, date and time-stamped, then good for you.
3358 days 3 hours ago
tundrahenry101
Logan lol I'm not fighting with u, I'm agreeing with u...
3358 days 2 hours ago
LoganWorm
I'm not fighting with you either, I'm just trying to put my reasoning out.

It's all good.
3357 days 21 hours ago
jayhawk123
Didn't try the 1st challenge, the 2nd is being buggy
3357 days 8 hours ago
LoganWorm
You have until I get home tonight (unless I get home before the deadline, in which case is still 22 hours). I wasn't sure about my schedule tonight, and I am still not sure, but just be aware.
3357 days 8 hours ago
Survivorgame1
@Logan imma submit mine over Skype bc my mobile isnt uploading pics

open group

LW's Survivor: Australia - The Outback

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!