This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #2 - Marchena

Topic » Tribal Council #2 - Marchena

3353 days 20 hours ago
LoganWorm

*Watches as everyone walks into the tribal council area* Jeremy, behind you is a torch, approach the flame, dip it in and get fire. This is part of the ritual of tribal council because in this game, fire represents your life. As long as you have fire you are still in this game, once your fire's gone so are you.

Votes are due ASAP (@ 8:30 PM CST/9:30 PM EST on 3/31/15). If you have a question about that time ask.

Not voting will result in a Self-Vote (your vote will vote for yourself).

ALL votes are final.
Once you vote, you cannot take it back.
You will get a 30 minute grace period to change your vote once you've cast it.

If I receive ALL of the votes early, they will be read early.
If you'd like to play a hidden immunity idol send me your decision before the votes are read or attend the vote reading to play the idol (but beware votes could be read early if all votes are in).
3353 days 20 hours ago
LoganWorm
JEREMY - Afraid you're a target tonight due to the fact that you could have the hidden immunity idol?

PAUL - Do you think a group of four has established themselves on this tribe?

ERIK - Is the hidden immunity idol now a concern in this game?

JOSH E. - You went twice for your tribe in the challenge. Do you think this is a clear reason to keep you since you put yourself on the line?

BENNETT, ROMAN - What is it going to take for this tribe to win a challenge?

BRITTANY - Now that Kelly is at Exile Island, are you concerned you will be voted out tonight?
3353 days 20 hours ago
IhasFood
JOSH E. - You went twice for your tribe in the challenge. Do you think this is a clear reason to keep you since you put yourself on the line?

I really hope this is a reason to keep me. The only reason I went twice was because no one else stepped forward.
3353 days 20 hours ago
LoganWorm
JOSH E. - What does that tell you about your tribe?
3353 days 20 hours ago
Survivorgame1
PAUL - Do you think a group of four has established themselves on this tribe?

-

Possibly, but then again... it was just one vote
*shrugs*
3353 days 20 hours ago
IhasFood
JOSH E. - What does that tell you about your tribe?
I think this tells us that we aren't going to do well in unscrambling words challenges.
3353 days 20 hours ago
LoganWorm
PAUL, JOSH E. - With a blindside last tribal council, do you think another one is bound to happen again tonight?
3353 days 20 hours ago
IhasFood
PAUL, JOSH E. - With a blindside last tribal council, do you think another one is bound to happen again tonight?

Well arguably it's always a blindside for one person, so yes, I feel someone's almost always blindsided.
3353 days 19 hours ago
ItsOfficial
ERIK - Is the hidden immunity idol now a concern in this game?

It's Survivor - Idols are always a concern in this game.
3353 days 19 hours ago
Survivorgame1

-

Who knows! this tribe is crazy!
3353 days 19 hours ago
dwallz26
For this tribe to win immunity we need a challenge that fits our skillz. I'm not worried.
3353 days 19 hours ago
wuau
Actually I am afraid that I may become the easy target. But you know what, nothing is 100% for sure.
3353 days 19 hours ago
dwallz26
Hey Jeremy do you have skype?  If not send me a message =)
3353 days 19 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
BRITTANY - Now that Kelly is at Exile Island, are you concerned you will be voted out tonight?

I wasn't concerned last night until I saw those three votes against me. I had no idea what went on and apparently, I'm on the outs right now. And until I have immunity myself, I will not feel safe at all. Anything can happen at tribal, as you saw last night.
3353 days 16 hours ago
LoganWorm
ROMAN - Do you think Brittany has anything to worry about now?
3353 days 12 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
BENNETT, ROMAN - What is it going to take for this tribe to win a challenge?

More dedication on my part. Sorry for missing the challenge last night, guys. I was REALLY busy.

open group

LW's Survivor: Australia - The Outback

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!