This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Galapagos - Finale

Topic » Survivor: Galapagos - Finale

3383 days 5 hours ago
LoganWorm
37 days ago 18 brand new castaways were dropped out on Floreana island in the Galapagos Islands to play the ultimate adventure of a lifetime...SURVIVOR!

This time the tribes were divided by age.

Logan:
“Anyone have a guess to wager as to why you're on the tribe you're on?”

Bryant:
“i have no idea tbh”

Josh:
“Beats me!”

Ben:
“*nods with the group*”

Logan:
“This season the tribes have been divided by age.

The yellow tribe, El Sol, is the young tribe. Ages ranging from 14-15.
The blue tribe, Escudo, is the middle-aged tribe. Ages ranging from 15-18.
The magenta tribe, Serpiente, is the old tribe. Ages ranging from 18-26.”

The castaways refused to believe it was a factor of the game.

Logan:
“Jacob - Has age played any role in this game whatsoever? Or is it simply the eleven best people have gotten to this point regardless of other factors?”

Jacob:
“I don't think age really has anything to do with who's going, original/swapped tribes do, but age doesn't.”

But the maturity levels were obviously different between each tribe.

Clair:
“Serpiente. Our tribe name really scares the hell out of me. I swear! I'm in a wrong tribe. I can assure you that I will not embody this tribe name of ours. I'm not going to betray someone, unless he or she provoked me. It's not in my genes to betray someone in a snap of a finger. There should be a very, VERY deep reason for me to do that. I will try my best to be loyal and honest to my tribe mates. I hope I can do it. :)”

Joel:
“WOOOOOOOOOO I made it in! Anyway, Looking at the tribes, the people I do know are either meh with me or hate me. Luckily the tribe that I am on I don't know anyone, so thats good. All I know is that Ben and Ethan are pretty threatening and deadly players, but instead of going agaisnt them I could use them as a sheild. The problem is though, that I could stick out like a sore thumb for not being well known.”

Daniel:
“Well after this whole fricking time to get here i finally am where i want to be. i needed to start this game right off the bat. Even though the game hasn't started, there is a lot of game to play. Second i see my tribe i chat with luis since we were close in winners survivor which i won luckily with his help. He's ganna be my number 1 until he's not since he's a huge jury and immunity threat but he's ganna be beneficial for my game for now. I knew Jacob from NJ's and it just clicked from there. I made a stupid inspirational speech and got jacob, luis and lukas as a 4 which creates majority for this game so i'll be sitting pretty until a twisrt emerges”

Not only was the game different behind the scenes, but it was also different in front of the scenes, with the old tribe losing two challenges and the young tribe losing two challenges.

*shows Andrew’s torch snuffed*
*shows Raymondo's torch snuffed*
*shows Josh's torch snuffed*
*shows Lukas’ torch snuffed*

Then a twist shook up the game, no longer bringing age as the main factor of the game. El Sol was disbanded, and two new tribes of seven were created.

Logan:
“After 13 days in this game, it is time to DROP YOUR BUFFS.

Old vs. Middle-Aged vs. Young is NO MORE.”

Luis:
“Extremely happy with my tribe I have 2 ex tribe member which is 3 and only just need 1 more to have majority

I have talked with Ethan so I'll continue to work a great social game with 0 votes against me
I do hope to lose at least 1 challenge though just to get rid of of big threats

-

Whoops! Scratch that!!Ethan is NOT on my tribe haha
I'll talk to Joel, I have survivor history with him so hope it can work”

Clair:
“As expected, one tribe will be dissolved today. No more El Sol tribe. :-(

*sighs* I miss Rich and Sagar. Thank goodness Alexandra is here with me. Right now, the person I only trust in this new tribe is Alexandra. I hope I can get to know more my new tribe mates. :-)”
3383 days 5 hours ago
LoganWorm
And yet, the tribe that had seemed to dominate the game was Escudo, not having lost a member and playing to their greatest strengths, it seemed, on every side of the game.

Logan:
“If anyone has the hidden immunity idol, and they'd like to play it, now would be the time to do so.”

Luis:
“*stands*
*walks over to Logan*
*looks at Jacob*

…”

Luis:
“This one on myself...
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2ihqrzd&s=8#.VOqaU9JdWkQ”

Logan:
“5th person voted out of Survivor: Galapagos...
*flips vote*

“Shady Snooz”
Daniel.

I need you to bring me your torch.”
And so Alexandra would not be able to survive the wrath of Joel and Will on the switched Escudo tribe.

Logan:
“Alexandra, the tribe has spoken.

*Snuffs torch firmly*

The decision is final, it's time for you to go.”

The tribe was left with only five against their rival tribe, Serpiente, but when the switched Escudo tribe lost their third time, it was clear one of the original Escudo was going home.

Logan:
“We're tied again. 2 votes Joel, 2 votes Will, 1 vote left.”

Logan:
“7th person voted out of Survivor: Galapagos and the first member of our jury...
*flips vote*

Joel.

I need you to bring me your torch.”

And so Joel became the first jury member as well as the first middle-aged person out of the game.

Then the tribes merged into one tribe of 11, Darvinismo, and this is where the game got dicey.

Idol after idol after idol was played.

Logan:
“If anyone has the hidden immunity idol, and they'd like to play it, now would be the time to do so.”

Ethan:
“http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwym5blnsG1qawnju.gif
*hands idol to Logan*”

Luis:
“http://oi58.tinypic.com/2rrlbft.jpg
*hands idol*”

And this first merged vote managed to keep all remaining Escudo members alive and take out the strength of El Sol and Serpiente put together.

Logan:
“Sagar,

*nods*

The tribe has spoken.

*Snuffs torch with force*

The decision is final, it's time for you to go.”

Blindsides have come.

*shows Daniel’s torch snuffed*
*shows Jacob’s torch snuffed*
*shows Ben’s torch snuffed*

Idols upon idols have been played.

*shows Luis handing over idol*
*shows Ethan handing over idols*
*shows Ben handing over idols*

And now we’re left with an unpredictable Final Five.
3383 days 5 hours ago
LoganWorm
-

Tonight, the game wraps up. The Final Five seeks its way to victory and one of them will become the SOLE SURVIVOR along with the 50T$ grand prize!

Will it be Ethan, the idol mongrel who didn’t attend tribal council until the merge? Or Alex, the challenge beast who has only managed to lose one immunity challenge the entire game? Or will it be Will, the quiet, but sure Escudo member who was on the outs during the switch? Will it be Nate, the name of controversy in the past few days? Or will it be Bryant, the last remaining young person in the game?

It all ends TONIGHT.
39 days, 18 people, 1 SURVIVOR!
3383 days 5 hours ago
AlexTheGreat
oh hey
3383 days 5 hours ago
z3ro
we did it!
3383 days 5 hours ago
Ethan000
Hey :O
3383 days 5 hours ago
LoganWorm
The intro is still processing, so I hope you get to see it later.
3383 days 5 hours ago
Nt888
Woop woop
3383 days 5 hours ago
LoganWorm
*Walks into Darvinismo camp*
3383 days 5 hours ago
LoganWorm
Hey guys. I'm here to update you on something.
3383 days 5 hours ago
Nt888
:o
3383 days 5 hours ago
z3ro
*concerned look*
what is it logan?
3383 days 5 hours ago
AlexTheGreat
oh wow
3383 days 5 hours ago
Ethan000
*looks at Logan*

OMG
3383 days 5 hours ago
LoganWorm
As of today, Will had been complaining of pains. Medical came out and took a look at him, and it was determined after some hours of trying to relieve his pain, it only got worse.

He has been pulled from the game, and believe me, he did not want to go. He will not become a jury member due to his own condition.

We're now in the Final Four of this game, and the idol is no longer in play.
3383 days 5 hours ago
z3ro
*jaw drops*
OH MY GOD!

open group

LW's Survivor: Australia - The Outback

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!