This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #13 - Darvinismo

Topic » Tribal Council #13 -..

3385 days 2 hours ago
LoganWorm

*Watches as everyone walks into the tribal council area* We'll now bring in the members of our jury, Joel, Sagar, Clair, Luis, Jacob, and Ben voted out at the last tribal council. Alex holds individual immunity tonight and CANNOT be voted out.

Votes are due ASAP (@ 8:30 PM CST/9:30 PM EST on 3/11/15). If you have a question about that time ask.

Not voting will result in a Self-Vote (your vote will vote for yourself).

ALL votes are final.
Once you vote, you cannot take it back.
You will get a 30 minute grace period to change your vote once you've cast it.

If I receive ALL of the votes early, they will be read early.
If you'd like to play a hidden immunity idol send me your decision before the votes are read or attend the vote reading to play the idol (but beware votes could be read early if all votes are in).
3385 days 2 hours ago
LoganWorm
RICH - What happened last tribal council? Who is the four and who were the three?

ETHAN - How disappointing was it last tribal council?

NATE - How crucial is tonight for next tribal council? Or the one after that?

WILL - Looking at who is left, did you expect these people to be in the Final Six?

BRYANT - You merged at 11, and now you're down to only six. How has the game changed as the numbers have decreased?

ALEX - Immunity. Immunity. Immunity. You've got a spot in the Final Five, and you've only been vulnerable once in this game. What does that offer you for the future?
3385 days 2 hours ago
LoganWorm
PUT YOUR NAME for more questions / discussions.
3385 days 2 hours ago
Zed55
RICH - What happened last tribal council? Who is the four and who were the three?

Oh Logan *laugh* silly Logan. You really want me to expose that information?
3385 days 2 hours ago
LoganWorm
RICH - Why not? Is there some top secret operation that no one would know about?
3385 days 2 hours ago
z3ro
BRYANT - You merged at 11, and now you're down to only six. How has the game changed as the numbers have decreased?

Alliances have constantly shifted and changed over the course of the individual game.
3385 days 2 hours ago
Nt888
NATE - How crucial is tonight for next tribal council? Or the one after that?

Every tribal is crucial 'nuff said
3385 days 2 hours ago
WANJ
WILL - Looking at who is left, did you expect these people to be in the Final Six?

I don't know. Maybe. Maybe not. I don't know.
3385 days 2 hours ago
Zed55
RICH - Why not? Is there some top secret operation that no one would know about?

Look at you stirring up drama...but at this point I think I'm going with the cliche "maybe maybe not"
3385 days 2 hours ago
LoganWorm
BRYANT, NATE, WILL - Describe to me what's happening in the game right now.
3385 days 2 hours ago
Ethan000
ETHAN - How disappointing was it last tribal council?

Um, it was a shocker for sure, and very disappointing in the moment. But hey! It's part of the game, and that's that.
3385 days 1 hour ago
AlexTheGreat
ALEX - Immunity. Immunity. Immunity. You've got a spot in the Final Five, and you've only been vulnerable once in this game. What does that offer you for the future?

I think it offers me a spot in the Final Five for now! Hopefully it offers me more regardless of if I win or lose the next few challenges, I think being safe just allows me the time to figure stuff out and put myself in a good position, so the more I can just stay calm and not panic about being voted out, the better my game is.
3385 days ago
z3ro

There are clearly two sides, though I'm not sure if the vote will reflect that.
3384 days 23 hours ago
WANJ

ssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...*whispers* its a secret
3384 days 13 hours ago
Nt888

Dont worry all will be made clear
3384 days 4 hours ago
LoganWorm

open group

LW's Survivor: Australia - The Outback

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!