This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #11 - Darvinismo

Topic » Tribal Council #11 -..

3396 days 12 hours ago
AlexTheGreat
ALEX - Do you think you're becoming a bigger and bigger threat than you ever were?

As much as I'd like to say no, I'm sure the answer is yes. I just hope that my positive qualities outweigh the fact that I'm decent at challenges, and people will want to keep me around when I lose again
3396 days 11 hours ago
Nt888
JACOB, NATE, WILL - Is it frustrating consistently competing with the same people and having more or less the same outcomes in challenges?

I am never really good at these challenges so I have come to accept the fact I am sad that I have been gone at the last challenges and I try to make but my schedule has been busy as of recent
3396 days 11 hours ago
LoganWorm
JACOB, NATE - Looking down the line of people tonight, are there clear targets left in this game? Are they obvious?
3396 days 11 hours ago
bigben1996
ALL - Do you think you'd vote out anyone who is left in this game if the opportunity presented itself?

It really depends on the situation like everyone else has said sorry for the "generic response."
3396 days 11 hours ago
LoganWorm
ALL - Is anyone willing to admit anything out in the open tonight, or do you all fear that your game is at stake by one mere confession?
3396 days 2 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
JACOB, NATE - Looking down the line of people tonight, are there clear targets left in this game? Are they obvious?

There are a couple big targets, yes.

ALL - Is anyone willing to admit anything out in the open tonight, or do you all fear that your game is at stake by one mere confession?

Anyone's game could fall apart by "one mere confession".
3396 days ago
Nt888

Everyone in this game has a million dollar story that can win them the game I think that everyone has an equal chance to win
3395 days 15 hours ago
LoganWorm
Votes will be read later and challenge is NON-LIVE.
3395 days 13 hours ago
LoganWorm
3395 days 13 hours ago
LoganWorm
3395 days 13 hours ago
LoganWorm
3395 days 13 hours ago
LoganWorm
3395 days 13 hours ago
LoganWorm
3395 days 13 hours ago
LoganWorm
3395 days 13 hours ago
LoganWorm

open group

LW's Survivor: Australia - The Outback

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!