This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: China - Finale

Topic » Survivor: China - Finale

3664 days 22 hours ago
LoganWorm
Survivor proves to be the most grueling game on television and the biggest social experiment to date. The past three seasons we saw what makes Survivor the most dynamic game around. purple rocks, final four tiebreakers, medical evacuations, quitters, and final tribal council ties.

For our fourth season we headed to a new direction in the continent, China. Here is where ancient legends preceded ancient minds and dynasties ruled the empire.

A cast of sixteen people found themselves in China, ready to play Survivor.

From the beginning we saw a more peaceful kind of weather this time around and the same scarce food sources as the past seasons. However, not all was peaceful in the game.

“Andie has been assessed by doctors and the consensus is she needs to be removed from the game and sent to a hospital to be evaluated further.”

And for the first time in Survivor HISTORY, both tribes were evenly matched making it the closest we’ve ever seen.

“Long wins immunity!”
“Xiong Mao wins immunity!”
“Long wins immunity!”
“Long wins immunity!”
“Xiong Mao wins immunity!”

-

However, just as it had seemed close, it had seemed so far with Xiong Mao seeming to lose more members to lack of gameplay.

*shows Sasha's torch being snuffed*
*shows Corinne's torch being snuffed*
*shows Brien's torch being snuffed*
*shows Joe H's torch being snuffed*

-

On Day 12, the game was shaken up when it was announced the tribes were switching. Each tribe contained six members and after the switch, remained the same.

Jette and Danny S found themselves members of the new Long tribe while Glinda and Danny P found themselves members of the new Xiong Mao tribe.

With a majority on each tribe, it had seemed like people’s backs were up against the wall.
LoganWorm:
“Danny P - Do you think Glinda or you will be voted out tonight?”

Danny P:
“I mean there's definitely a high possibility but I know that her and I are and will be assets to the tribe unlike inacts.”

LoganWorm:
“4th person voted out of Survivor: China...
*flips vote*
“PleaseDontBeInactive”
Brien.

I need you to bring me your torch.”

-

LoganWorm:
“Danny S - Are you worried since you've shown you're a liability in voting once before and you're an original Xiong Mao?”

Danny S:
“The whole voting thing was an accident I'm not an inactive, as for coming into this tribe with a 2-4 disadvantage, I'm kinda nervous about it and I have no idea what could happen tonight.”

LoganWorm:
“5th person voted out of Survivor: China...
*flips vote*
"Mickul"
Mickle.

That's 3 votes and tonight that is enough.

Mickle:
“Wow *Shakes head*”

-

On Day 21, the tribes merged and for the first time only nine castaways made it to the merge. This left Xiong Mao, original or switched, in the minority and Long, original or switched, in the clear majority with 5-4.

LoganWorm:
“Newz - Is the game original Xiong Mao vs. Long, switched Xiong Mao vs. Long, or a new configuration unknown all together?”

Newz:
“At this point, it's unclear. You have the the original Xiong Mao vs the original Long. But then you also have the fact that the new Long were gelling well together in challenges so they might have something. In my opinion, no one knows how the lines stand. This vote will help clear that.”

LoganWorm:
“Chris - Who exactly should be worried tonight?”

Chris:
“Everyone but Cory”

And whether Chris was entirely sure of his answer or not, he was right because a blindside occurred sending a Long member home.

LoganWorm:
“7th person voted out of Survivor: China and the first member of our jury...
3664 days 22 hours ago
LoganWorm
*flips vote*
Matt.

That's four votes and tonight that is enough.

LoganWorm:
“This is no doubt the biggest blindside of the season.”

And one by one, original Long met their fate.

*shows Matt's torch being snuffed*
*shows Cory's torch being snuffed*
*shows Danny P's torch being snuffed*

-

When it was thought all hope was lost, the game seemed to change for the two remaining Long members, Chris and Glinda.

LoganWorm:
“Chris wins individual immunity!”

However, it was clear that the remaining Long members were no longer a unit together.

Glinda:
“I'm here am I late”

Chris:
“just late again like every other game”

Glinda:
“Wow who is this bitch”
“I don't have a final 3”

-
LoganWorm:
“Glinda - Do you feel hurt after being called names in the challenge by Chris?”

Glinda:
“Well I've been around in the group game scene for a while now so I've heard worst especially from Chris
Flips my weave
No matter what I'm the queen”

The Xiong Members were not going to Pagong the Long members it finally seemed.

Newz:
“both sides are trying to gain my vote and i am stuck in the middle.
Either way, whatever happens tonight, i am going to be hurting someone which always sucks because i hate moments like these.”

And it seemed like Chris had gained enough favor to shift the game.

Joey T:
“If I'm in an alliance, and it's super quiet, and I feel like I'm on the bottom, the fourth wheel, why should I stay with them? They never talk to me and I feel like the only reason they do talk to me is just for a vote. I feel like I'm being used, and it bothers me. And I can even tell them now, I'm not the only one who feels this way. I can guarantee it.

My whole alliance basically ignored me most of the time, and Chris was one of the only people who ever talked to me.”

And then the votes came in and the result was shocking.

LoganWorm:
“10th person voted out of Survivor: China and the fourth member of our jury...
*flips vote*
Jette.

LoganWorm:
“Well after all of the speculation, it appears no divide ever took place.”

-

However, it became really clear it was a dog-eat-dog-get game and no one was off of the line. In the Final Five, the remaining Long members were forced to turn on each other because the remaining Xiong Mao members would not vote for anyone else.

Glinda:
“*Writes down Chris*
finally i can get rid of your ugly ass”

Chris:
“*Writes down Glinda*
This is what my alliance wants.”

-

LoganWorm:
“*flips vote*
Chris

Chris, the tribe has spoken.

*Snuffs torch*

The decision is final, it's time for you to go.”

After 36 days, these four have shown they can survive it all.

-

Tonight, the game wraps up. The Final Four seeks its way to victory and one of them will become the SOLE SURVIVOR.

Will it be Glinda, the last remaining Long member who thought time and time again she would be targeted? Or will it be Danny S, who was pinned as a threat late into the merge and has survived? Could it be Newz who has been to tribal council a total of nine leading up into tonight? Or will it be Joey T who has demonstrated he can survive the vote and win individual immunity?

It all ends TONIGHT.
39 days, 16 people, 1 SURVIVOR!
3664 days 22 hours ago
OldNewz
here for the finale :)
3664 days 22 hours ago
TheEclipse
Is it tonight?
3664 days 22 hours ago
LoganWorm
Due to technical difficulties, the Final Four sequence will have to wait (it was supposed to be put at the end).
3664 days 22 hours ago
OldNewz
so it's not tonight?
3664 days 22 hours ago
LoganWorm
It is!

Check-in now.
3664 days 22 hours ago
OldNewz
here :)
3664 days 22 hours ago
TheEclipse
I'm here, but like, I thought it was tomorrow
3664 days 22 hours ago
Glinda
gets back to camp from tribal
flips weave
3664 days 22 hours ago
LoganWorm
No, the mail said tonight @ 7:30 PM CST (I know it's late, but at this stage of the game organization is less solid and we just do whenever is available for everyone and quickly).
3664 days 22 hours ago
LoganWorm
Here:

Newz
Joey T
Glinda
3664 days 22 hours ago
OldNewz
chantra hasn't been on for 6 minutes
3664 days 22 hours ago
LoganWorm
Newz - He's probably reading what I posted. :)
3664 days 22 hours ago
TheEclipse
i'm not exactly super "available" right now but ok
3664 days 22 hours ago
OldNewz
yea holy sht logan, you seriosly are getting some praise after this season from me. ;)

open group

LW's Survivor: Australia - The Outback

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!