This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final 11 Tribal Council

Topic » Final 11 Tribal Council

3438 days 7 hours ago
Mearl
Andy has once again won immunity. However, you may still vote for Andy as he can give up the necklace after the votes are cast.

Jordan- Are targets playing a role in how people decide who to vote against at this stage of the game?

Muffin- What happened at the last vote and where does it put you in this game?

Rose-Angela- Do you think that the people that were in the majority last vote will be able to keep that majority moving forward?

Daniel- Odd numbers are the best time for moves to happen. Could we see a big move tonight?

Scott- Your name came up a lot last tribal. Was that surprising to you or were you expecting it?

Jimbo- Are the players that are threats clear at this point?

Paul- Do you feel comfortable with where you are in this game?

Andy- Safe tonight if you choose to be... but are you afraid that people may vote you out the first time you drop immunity?

Dana- Were you shocked by the last vote? What are you basing today's vote on?

Chris- Do idols come into the conversation when deciding how to vote?

Gregory- Who is in danger tonight?

VOTES ARE DUE BY 6PM EST FRIDAY
3438 days 7 hours ago
DryIceBros
Gregory- Who is in danger tonight?: I know someone is. It could be me.
3438 days 7 hours ago
byp123
Scott- Your name came up a lot last tribal. Was that surprising to you or were you expecting it?

I wasn't 100% shocked, but it was still surprising. After receiving votes at the last two tribals I'm expecting it now thought.
3438 days 7 hours ago
SerenityFirefly
Jordan- Are targets playing a role in how people decide who to vote against at this stage of the game?

It comes up occasionally. It's just sort of a thing that's there right now.
3438 days 7 hours ago
Carraid73
Chris- Do idols come into the conversation when deciding how to vote?

With so many in the game, it definitely factors in. Luckily, I MIGHT own one myself.
3438 days 7 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Dana- Were you shocked by the last vote? What are you basing today's vote on?

Lol, shocked yet pissed. Someone lied straight to 5 other people, and we still don't know who, but it's alright. Clearly they thought it was best for their game, but it probably wasn't. I'm basing my vote off of loyalty, I'm not playing this game for one of those 2 F4 necklaces. You need allies to get farther in the game, not power.
3438 days 7 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
I think what we saw last tribal will be the same to what happens today. Like a sequel jack shit happens other than the same exact thing over and over. It's why they suck
3438 days 7 hours ago
muffinman
Muffin- What happened at the last vote and where does it put you in this game?

Well it was very split, which means its up in the air
3438 days 6 hours ago
sahmosean
Jimbo- Are the players that are threats clear at this point?

NEVER
3438 days 6 hours ago
Survivorgame1
Paul- Do you feel comfortable with where you are in this game?
-
Uhmm... To be honest, im not really sure! You saw how crazy last tribal was, somebody flipped on somebody! Luckily I wasn't on the receiving end but... that could happen to any one of us... AND THATS SO SCARY!
3438 days 4 hours ago
Mearl
NEXT CHALLENGE WILL BE POSTED ONCR TRIBAL Ends and last a couple hours. Will be simple
3437 days 12 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
I honestlt don't know who and who is majority right now , as I was so confused last vote and who knows I could be going tonight which sucks , but that's the game and it is what it is .
3437 days 10 hours ago
Mearl
I will read the votes in a bit. I will post a challenge and you will have a couple hours to complete. It will only take five minutes.
3437 days 10 hours ago
amf7410
Andy- Safe tonight if you choose to be... but are you afraid that people may vote you out the first time you drop immunity?

Yes I'm very scared of that.... which is why I keep it when I win =]
3437 days 10 hours ago
Carraid73
I gotta go in a bit, and I'd rather be online when the votes are read, so I can say a witty comment if I go home.
3437 days 9 hours ago
Mearl
I'll go tally the votes

open group

Mearl's Survivor Argentina

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!