This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL 12 TRIBAL

Topic » FINAL 12 TRIBAL

3440 days 7 hours ago
Mearl
Congratulations on the merge everybody! You are now the white-buffed Mapuelche tribe.

This season all individual immunity necklaces, besides the final 4 ones, are Golden Immunity Necklaces. This means the winner of immunity can choose to keep it.. or give it to somebody else.. after the votes are cast, but before they are read. You may, however, vote for the person that has the necklace since they can give it away. It is like an idol that everybody knows you have and you have to play it right away and can't keep it.

Andy won immunity.. but you can vote for Andy :P.

ALSO, YOU MAY STILL FIND THE PREMERGE IDOLS IF THEY ARE STILL OUT THERE.

SOMEBODY HAS A MAGNET IDOL AS WELL! (GOING TO MAIL THEM SOON ALONG WITH TARGETS)

Andy- How does it feel to have immunity (if you choose to keep it)? Would you feel safe giving it away assuming votes won't be going your way?

Muffin- Are you glad to see the merge or would you have preferred a couple more rounds of tribes?

Chris- There are original tribe alliances.. there are swapped tribes alliances.. and there are people you haven't played with yet. How hard is it to join up with somebody you haven't played with and don't really know? Is that a viable option at this point?

Jimbo- In your opinion is a dress a shirt? Also, how does the fact that there are potentially two idols, a magnet idol, and Andy's transferable necklace change the game, if at all?

Rose-Angela- This is kind of halfway point of the game and the whole game has just changed. How important is what happened already in relation to what is going to happen coming up?

ThatOne- You were involved in a tie at the last tribal council you attended and were one vote from being voted out... twice. Is this a time to stake revenge against those wanting you out or perhaps will you try and make amends?

Dana- How crucial is the next day in determining your chances of making it to the finals?

Jordan- Are less active people in a good or bad position right now in this game? On one hand they may not be threatening, but on the other they could be an easy vote in a time when idols may come flying.

Paul- Do you think physical threats will get targeted earlier then they may in another game because of how powerful the necklace can be? How long do you think people will let top competitors not in their alliance stay?

Gregory- How do you determine who you want to work with moving forward?

Scott- You started packing your bags at the last tribal.. did you really think you were leaving? Do you owe the people that kept you here? Do you ever really 'owe' people in this game?

Daniel- A close second in that challenge, do you think you may have needed it today?

VOTES ARE DUE AT 8PM EST THURSDAY (GIVING TIME SINCE THIS IS A BUSY DAY IM SURE) NEXT CHALLENGE WILL BE AT 8:30
3440 days 6 hours ago
amf7410
Andy won immunity.. but you can vote for Andy :P.
Shhhh don't remind them

Andy- How does it feel to have immunity (if you choose to keep it)? Would you feel safe giving it away assuming votes won't be going your way?

It feels great :D and no I would not feel safe giving it away
3440 days 6 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Daniel- A close second in that challenge, do you think you may have needed it today?

Possibly cause i have voted for 2 times in a row at tribals
3440 days 6 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Dana- How crucial is the next day in determining your chances of making it to the finals?

Pretty crucial. Extreme bonds are being reunited and formed, which can change the outcome of the rest of the game.
3440 days 6 hours ago
Carraid73
Chris- There are original tribe alliances.. there are swapped tribes alliances.. and there are people you haven't played with yet. How hard is it to join up with somebody you haven't played with and don't really know? Is that a viable option at this point?

Anything is viable, it just depends on necessity.

Now what is a magnet idol again?
3440 days 6 hours ago
Survivorgame1
Paul- Do you think physical threats will get targeted earlier then they may in another game because of how powerful the necklace can be? How long do you think people will let top competitors not in their alliance stay?

-

I think physical threats will be targeted, maybe not earlier per say, but its definatly un nerving with that special necklace! I mean the golden necklace really just adds to it, you need to think about people outside of the group of people you are working with that could potentially keep winning immunity and they could screw up your game. But I honestly think its too early to start the whole physical threat thing!
3440 days 6 hours ago
DryIceBros
Gregory- How do you determine who you want to work with moving forward?: Who you feel is good to work with.
3440 days 6 hours ago
byp123
Scott-  You started packing your bags at the last tribal.. did you really think you were leaving? Do you owe the people that kept you here? Do you ever really 'owe' people in this game?

I wasn't 100% sure I was going, but I thought I was one of the people most likely to go. As for owing people in this game, it really depends, technically you don't "owe" anyone anything, but it's always nice to repay a favor done for you.
3440 days 6 hours ago
thatonepeople
ThatOne- You were involved in a tie at the last tribal council you attended and were one vote from being voted out... twice. Is this a time to stake revenge against those wanting you out or perhaps will you try and make amends?

First off if the old Mapuche need my vote they would need to make amends to me NOT me making amends to them, and who knows when the right time for revenge will be or if i ever need to even give my revenge
3440 days 6 hours ago
muffinman
Muffin- Are you glad to see the merge or would you have preferred a couple more rounds of tribes

I'm mixed
3440 days 5 hours ago
SerenityFirefly
Jordan- Are less active people in a good or bad position right now in this game? On one hand they may not be threatening, but on the other they could be an easy vote in a time when idols may come flying.

It's hard to say. It's easy to play an under the radar game if you're not always there, but then you lack attention
3440 days 4 hours ago
sahmosean
Jimbo- In your opinion is a dress a shirt? Also, how does the fact that there are potentially two idols, a magnet idol, and Andy's transferable necklace change the game, if at all?

1. No
2. It really irritates me
3439 days 6 hours ago
Mearl
I have all the votes so I will read them now.
3439 days 6 hours ago
Mearl
I'll go tally the votes
3439 days 6 hours ago
Mearl
*Returns with urn*

If anybody has an idol and wants to play it now would be the time to do so
3439 days 6 hours ago
muffinman
Will anyone play one?

open group

Mearl's Survivor Argentina

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!