This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Evictions

Topic » Evictions

1666 days 12 hours ago
kyledd
You will see tonight, before the Head of Household Competition how the next phase of that twist will play out...
1666 days 12 hours ago
kyledd
Finally, three of you have had the pleasure of visiting THE SHIPWRECK, but like the real titanic it has slowly disinegrated leaving nothing but a rust stain at the bottom of the ocean, HOWEVER...
1666 days 12 hours ago
kyledd
Now that The Titanic has disappeared more artificats have become available and I expect more Deep Dive Expeditions in the future.
1666 days 12 hours ago
kyledd
No need to check in for the HOH, as everyone is playing tonight! But it's time for the Head of Household Competition.

https://tengaged.com/group/4787-kyledds-big-brother-season-2-day-10/forum/topic/23004791
1664 days 13 hours ago
kyledd
Brian, Drew and Nick have been nominated for eviction. In just a few moments, you will be sending in your eviction votes. The three nominees are not allowed to vote. Neither is Billy.

Votes are due no later than Saturday 10/12 at 12PM EST when we have the next eviction and Head of Household Competition.
1664 days 13 hours ago
noah_kondon
CAPTAIN鈥橲 REVENGE?  MORE LIKE CAPTAIN鈥橲 CRAP.
1663 days 16 hours ago
kyledd
When I reveal the votes the evicted houseguest will have just a few moments to gather his things and say goodbye
1663 days 16 hours ago
kyledd
By a vote of 3-1-1
1663 days 16 hours ago
kyledd
Nick you have been evicted from the Big Brother House.
1661 days 14 hours ago
kyledd
Bobby and Raul have been nominated for eviction. In just a few moments, you will be sending in your eviction votes. The two nominees are not allowed to vote. Alejandro, you will only vote in the event of a tie.

Votes are due no later than Tuesday 10/14 @ a special time 5PM EST.

In the meantime, Bobby and Raul feel free to post here why you deserve to stay aboard the Titanic.
1661 days 9 hours ago
LaGafas
Literally Alejandro is the fakest bitch out of everyone. He's so fuckin dumb with his Noah move when he was not on anyone's target and 馃嵂 now you're ok everyone's cause you've been playing too hard. Idc if I'm your target or not but you're literally such a bad player hahahaha and whoever decides to take him far is just as dumb. I tried being nice with your retard move towards Noah but it was a retarded move. You told me several times to go to F3 me and Gabe and just cause it's been proven that your plan only worked to get Noah mad I was right . Hopefully, see you soon in jury, snake.

Oh Noah btw don't even bother, Gabe and Alejandro are taking eachother to F2 cause Alejandro is the strength and Gabe the minds and they think they can beat eachother lol Ivy is just a number that's who really they are gonna take to F2 as the goat.
1661 days 6 hours ago
BadGirlsClubfan
I swear everyone always mushes me in with people
1660 days 12 hours ago
kyledd
When I reveal the votes, the evicted Houseguest will have just a few moments to gather his belongings, say his goodbyes, and walk out the front door.
1660 days 12 hours ago
kyledd
By a vote of 4-2

open group

KDBB3 - Day 35

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!