This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Evictions

Topic » Evictions

1669 days 10 hours ago
ZacPed
Great job Alejandro see you next when you go out next
1669 days 10 hours ago
ZacPed
And btw nick has a power to change the hohs nominees until f8 so goof luck with that ✌️
1669 days 10 hours ago
AlejandroWalker
Boy bye
1667 days 18 hours ago
kyledd
Drew and Parker have been nominated for eviction. In just a few moments, you will be sending in your eviction votes. The two nominees are not allowed to vote. Gabe, you will only vote in the event of a tie.

Votes are due no later than Wednesday 10/9 @ a special time 5PM EST.

We have to start early because I have 52,310 tons of announcements to make (That's how much tons the Titanic weighed, so it's only fitting that I have that many announcements.

Also, just a heads up that this week is the busiest week of work all year long, I work 16 hour days beginning tomorrow and ending Sunday, so time's may be a little whack this week.

In the meantime, Drew and Parker feel free to post here why you deserve to stay aboard the Titanic.
1667 days 16 hours ago
Tester
I wasn't nominated at first but someone was an a**hole and stole the power to nominate and nominated me and Parker. I would appreciate your save and I really care about this game
1666 days 14 hours ago
kyledd
When I reveal the vote, the evicted Houseguest will have just a few moments to gather his or her belongings and walk out the front door.
1666 days 14 hours ago
kyledd
By a vote of 6-2
1666 days 14 hours ago
kyledd
Parker you have been evicted from the Big Brother House!
1666 days 14 hours ago
kyledd
Houseguests, before we get to the Head of Household Competition, I have a few announcements.
1666 days 14 hours ago
kyledd
Let's start with Captain X. As you all know when the game began and you voted Brian as the Captain, he was given three weeks of safety and that safety is now over, BUT....
1666 days 14 hours ago
kyledd
He is still very much the Captain, and as long as he remains in the game there may be more important decisions he will be required to make, HOWEVER...
1666 days 14 hours ago
kyledd
A Good Captain always goes down with the ship...
1666 days 13 hours ago
kyledd
As for the rest of you passengers, It's every man for himself. If a member of your class wins Head of Household, you are not safe and everyone is eligible to be nominated, BUT...
1666 days 13 hours ago
kyledd
You are still very much still seperated by class AND...

open group

KDBB3 - Day 35

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!