This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Hello Young Adults!

Topic » Hello Young Adults!

4177 days 10 hours ago
LoganGage14
I'm thrilled to have this category! Please post your song for judges homes as soon as possible. Good luck!
4177 days 10 hours ago
bbfan21
"One and Only(Live)-Adele
4177 days 10 hours ago
JamieN8954
Thank you so much for bringing me to Judges Homes. I promise i will not let you down...

4177 days 10 hours ago
JamieN8954
i just noticed that im the only male act in the young adults category :L
4177 days 10 hours ago
Paintball
Thank you to everyone who helped me get here, so excited :D

4177 days 9 hours ago

i'm taking a HUGE risk as this a live performance of t swizzle!
4176 days 19 hours ago
Carlisle
It shocked me how so few people have heard of Emeli, one of the biggest up and coming singing sensation. Thank you so much for taking me to Judges Houses and hope I can continue to impress with 'Heaven'!

4176 days 15 hours ago
JamieN8954
how much longer do we have to wait to find out if we got through or not??
4176 days 11 hours ago
LoganGage14
Jessie J has left the competition due to personal matters. We will have a replacement. I cannot reveal who is going through that final act posts.
4176 days 10 hours ago
Coyle14
Hi Guys. I just wanted to thank Logan for giving me a chance at this and if I am picked to go to live shows, I won't let you down. Chose this song because it kinda fits my situation.
4176 days 9 hours ago
LoganGage14
*looks at camera*

This is such a tough decision and I've been debating of till this point. I want the strongest team possible, contestants Ik that are not only talented, but well liked and easy to work with. After putting every performance into perspective, I've made my decision. It's time to reveal my decision.
4176 days 9 hours ago
LoganGage14
*calls Taylor Swift in*
4176 days 9 hours ago
JamieN8954
Good luck everyone
4176 days 9 hours ago
LoganGage14
Taylor, I feel you've come a long way in this show, and you have amazed me with each performance. Which is why ..
4176 days 9 hours ago
LoganGage14
I feel you definitely deserve a spot in my acts. You're going to live shows!
4176 days 9 hours ago
LoganGage14
*calls in Emile*

open group

Judges Homes: LoganGage14

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!