This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Hello Young Adults!

Topic » Hello Young Adults!

4195 days 8 hours ago
JamieN8954
Grats Taylor :)
4195 days 8 hours ago
LoganGage14
Emile, why I see with great talent in you, I wonder if you can truly stand out enough in this competition. It's hard to choose 3 acts, so I have to think about every little thing, and I don't know if you have what it takes to be the X Factor. I have decided ..
4195 days 8 hours ago
LoganGage14
You will not be going to live shows. This is the end for you. I'm sorry.
4195 days 8 hours ago
LoganGage14
*calls in Sam*
4195 days 8 hours ago
JamieN8954
Unlucky Emile :(

and Oh god :S
4195 days 8 hours ago
LoganGage14
I have had the most trouble with your decision. I see so much potential, but then I think, do you deserve this spot over the others? Can you do well enough in this competition? I have to think about every detail of your performance and I felt this was one of your weaker ones and you have to bring your best every week. With that said .. I've made my decision.
4195 days 8 hours ago
LoganGage14
This is where it ends.
4195 days 8 hours ago
JamieN8954
:(
4195 days 8 hours ago
JamieN8954
i knew i should have went with my other song i had picked
4195 days 8 hours ago
LoganGage14
However, I have made the decision to bring you back as my wildcard. Prove me wrong and make your way into the live shows and come back stronger.
4195 days 8 hours ago
JamieN8954
Oh my god... Thank you so much :D I will not disapoint you :D
4195 days 8 hours ago
Coyle14
*stands there in fear*
I try and try over and over again...is it enough?
4195 days 8 hours ago
LoganGage14
*calls in Adele*
4195 days 8 hours ago
LoganGage14
Adele, I feel every performance you've given it your all, and just blown it away each time. There's something very unique about you and your voice that I think the public will love. I have made my decision.
4195 days 8 hours ago
LoganGage14
You made it! Congratulations, you're going to live shows!

open group

Judges Homes: LoganGage14

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!