This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Fifth Tribal Council

Topic » Fifth Tribal Council

3789 days 14 hours ago
Mearl
Sorry about reading results. Work today was much crazier then it has on any Saturday so far.

Sarah and DBWs are immune

Questions for all:

How does inactivity of others help certain people more than others?

Have we missed opportunities to make moves?

Can Sarah win every challenge this season?

VOTES DUE AS SOON AS YOU CAN SEND THEM IN.

If I have them all by 7 we will have challenge then.

If not I will mail out a time.
3789 days 14 hours ago
DBWs
Keeps players alive that are on the bottom or not liked

I think there have been opportunities to make many moves throughout this game, and a lot have been made, but I think there have been some missed opportunities.

Maybe, we will see.
3789 days 14 hours ago
Econ21
How does inactivity of others help certain people more than others? It helps people stay in the game that otherwise would be gone

Have we missed opportunities to make moves? Yeah everyone that is on the jury missed their opportunity to make a move but moves can still be made by the people in the game

Can Sarah win every challenge this season? Maybe but the odds are against her I think
3789 days 14 hours ago
Hudspith
i was at work then sleep then work so i had not time for ths challenge
3789 days 12 hours ago
Sarah48
How does inactivity of others help certain people more than others? Makes active people have better chance of winning challenges

Have we missed opportunities to make moves? Nah

Can Sarah win every challenge this season? I hope so!
3789 days 10 hours ago
jamesthepezboy
Well I think the fact that I am not making the challenges due to the timings, is helping the other people and too an extent my game.

I think personally, I have. The sheer fact that I lost so many questions today just showed what people think of me. I am apparently the person people know least, am least likely to win and the least intelligent person here. These all wind me up, but the last one does especially because I know it is incredibly wrong as I am probably the most intelligent here. I go to the school in the UK that has the best exam results in the country and where places are the most competitive in the country. It is the best school in the UK and at least one of the  top 20 schools in the world.Previous students include Robert Hooke (world famous scientist), Helen Bonna carta, Louis Theroux, Nick Cleg, 7 previous Prime Minster's of the UK, A A Milne and Christopher Wren. On top of all that I took the scholarship paper to this school and got good exam results (not enough for a scholarship) even though I suffer from dyslexia and dyspraxia. I'm exteamily proud of my education and my educational achievements and I do take serous offense when people judge me and my intelligence even though, and they admitted it themselves, they don't even know me.

Yes looks like she can.
3789 days 10 hours ago
TDO88
If u are inactive = longer stay cause you don't do anything

Yes there have been many moves made and I am happy they happened.

Yes, I will be super proud of her if se does!
3789 days 9 hours ago
Mearl
I have all the votes.. I'll go get them
3789 days 9 hours ago
Mearl
*Returns with urn*

If anybody has a hidden idol and wants to play it now would be the time to do so
3789 days 9 hours ago
Mearl
Alright, so once the votes are read the decision is final, person voted out must leave the tribal council area immediately. Ill read the votes
3789 days 9 hours ago
Mearl
First vote:
Splozo
3789 days 8 hours ago
Mearl
Next vote:

Splozo
3789 days 8 hours ago
Mearl
Next vote:
TDO

2 votes Splozo, 1 vote Tdo
3789 days 8 hours ago
Mearl
Next vote:
Splozo

3 votes Splozo, 1 vote TDO, 4 votes left
3789 days 8 hours ago
Mearl
Next vote:
TDO

3 votes Splozo, 2 votes TDO
3789 days 8 hours ago
Mearl
Next vote:
TDO

We are tied, 3 votes Splozo, 3 votes TDO, 2 votes remain

open group

Mearl's Survivor Westeros (APPS OPEN)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!