This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Third Merged Tribal.

Topic » Third Merged Tribal.

3805 days 7 hours ago
Mearl
I'll bring in the member of the jury... Rstar voted out last tribal council.

Econ and Sarah are immune tonight and can not be voted off.

Sarah48- Are you afraid that if you keep winning challenges people will get rid of you first chance they get if yo lose one?

DBWs- So close to another immunity, had you waited 4 minutes to close you would have won the second immunity. Are you afraid people view you as a threat?

TDO88- Why do we always see your name come up?

Hudspith- Does your time zone hurt your ability in this game?

Econ21- How does it feel to be safe? Do you think you are in a decent position in this game or are these immunities critical to your survival?

IlikeBugs- We've seen 8 people vote together the last two votes, think that will continue?

Jamesthepezboy- What is the most important thing in this game right now in order to keep you alive?

SplozoJames50- Does playing Stars hurt your chances in this game due to being preoccupied? Should I evict you so you can pay full attention to this game without feeling like you are missing something (saved you already though :P).

Ninja41-How did the dynamics of this game and alliances change at the merge?

JetteJ- Do original tribe lines still exist?

VOTES ARE DUE BY 6PM EST WEDNESDAY
3805 days 7 hours ago
Sarah48
SplozoJames50- Does playing Stars hurt your chances in this game due to being preoccupied? Should I evict you so you can pay full attention to this game without feeling like you are missing something (saved you already though :P).

I'm in Stars too :(
3805 days 7 hours ago
Hudspith
erm yea it does cos challenges are nice and early for the cast whereas me they tend to be 1am in the morning when my brain isnt functioning which then leads to strategy talk which i miss cos i need sleep so i have not done a great deal in this game i freely admit that if challenges where pushed forward to like 5 or 6 EST which is 10 to 11 my time i would be able to do more
3805 days 7 hours ago
Econ21
Econ21- How does it feel to be safe? Do you think you are in a decent position in this game or are these immunities critical to your survival

It always feels great to be safe from elimination. I don't necessarily think I needed immunity but it a game with idols and where anything can happen you always want to feel as safe as you can
3805 days 7 hours ago
rstar51
*Walks in wearing idol around neck and smiles toward sarah for having immunity*
3804 days 23 hours ago
DBWs
DBWs- So close to another immunity had you waited 4 minutes to close you would have won the second immunity. Are you afraid people view you as a threat?
Yes, but I am not the biggest strategic or social threat, so I don't think I am the #1 threat at the moment.
3804 days 14 hours ago
Ilikebugs
IlikeBugs- We've seen 8 people vote together the last two votes, think that will continue?
I dont know
3804 days 12 hours ago
Mearl
I'll go tally the votes
3804 days 12 hours ago
TDO88
TDO88- Why do we always see your name come up?

It's disheartening what have I done to these people!
3804 days 12 hours ago
Mearl
*Returns with urn*

If anybody has an idol and wants to play it then now would be the time to do so
3804 days 12 hours ago
Mearl
Once the votes are read the decision is final. Person voted out must leave the tribal council area immediately. I'll read the votes.
3804 days 12 hours ago
Mearl
First vote:
JetteJ, self vote
3804 days 12 hours ago
Sarah48
3804 days 11 hours ago
Mearl
Next vote:
SplozoJames
3804 days 11 hours ago
Mearl
Next vote:
JetteJ

2 votes Jett, 1 vote Splozo, 7 left
3804 days 11 hours ago
Mearl
Next vote:
Bugs

open group

Mearl's Survivor Westeros (APPS OPEN)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!