This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Questioning

Topic » Jury Questioning

2390 days 13 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Sanda and John, welcome to your final tribal council. As you are likely already aware, this one will run a little differently than how you are accustomed to. Over the next 24 hours, the seven members of the jury will cast their votes for who they believe deserves to be titled as the Sole Survivor of New Forest. In this thread, you have the opportunity to explain why you are worthy of earning this vote. This is an open forum. Say whatever you feel needs to be said.

Jurors - this is your chance to get a better understanding of the finalists so that you can make an informed vote. I encourage you to read through this thread with an open mind, but ultimately - you can cast your vote on whatever basis you see fit.

Jurors and finalists, you will have until 9:00 PM EST on October 18th to ask questions or say whatever you need to say. VOTES WILL ALSO BE DUE BY TOMORROW @ 9:00 PM EST! If you fail to send a vote, you will not be allowed into the Viewers' Lounge and you will not be allowed to return for future seasons.

GOOD LUCK FINALISTS!
2390 days 13 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
The reunion will take place tomorrow (October 18th) @ 9:00 PM EST - will last about 30 minutes. Some things that will happen:

-Winner revealed
-Awards
-Viewers' Lounge opened
-Details for next season
-I'll answer any questions about the season throughout
2390 days 13 hours ago
purplebb4
I really do believe I deserve to win this game because I embodied all three factors of survivor.I outwitted,I made strategic moves,I got people out and I never got a legitimate vote against me.Outplayed,I was social I approached people and I made a 4 person alliance that dominated the game.Outlasted,I did what I could in challenges and I helped my tribe win every single one.In the individual portion I was almost always in the top rangers even though I didn't win always.I show all these traits and that's why I deserve this.I might not have always told the truth,yes,I might not have always voted correctly.But I did a good job nonetheless.I played a big role in this game and I hope you can award my hard work.Thank you to the jury.

I'll be taking question until 9 tonight by the way
2390 days 13 hours ago
SammySosaTV
Alright, so I had a little time to prepare this speech so it came together quick. And since Sanda is offline (as usual), I'm just gonna post it now.

Listen here, Sanda, your game was absolutely atrocious. You self-voted on multiple occasions, you lack self awareness, you’re dumb, arrogant, loud, and you’re a horrible liar. Your social game was piss-poor and you’re unlikable. I have no idea how you made it this far. There was a point where you self-voting yourself and subsequently having another person being voted out during the same tribal council was actually a possibility. You wouldn’t be here if it weren’t for me using my amulets on you, and that’s that. You repeatedly jeered at the jurors after they had been voted out, you voted out the wrong person at final 3, because you would’ve had a better shot at John, but, let’s face it. John’s game was only slightly better than yours. At the very least, you’re a certainly a unique individual. But, if you receive a vote, it’ll probably come from someone who played the game just as hard as you. And that’s not a compliment. Not to mention, you made us wait a whole day for your decision at the final 3, and we could’ve had the final tribal council and finale a day earlier than we do now. You delayed the show and that’s annoying. You’re annoying, and I dislike you. Don’t bother defending yourself, please. You’ll make yourself look worse. I think the only thing you should do is personally write an apology message to Bennett for wasting his time this whole season. I wish Ringwood would’ve lost a challenge in the premerge, because maybe there would be someone who deserves to be here right now, and maybe the game would’ve gone faster.

Purple, you’re not the best player in the world but you’re the best player in the final 2 by a mile. I sent you that message last night to see how you would react, whether you would respond, or whether I could get a rise out of you, and you didn’t say anything back. Good. You had a very solid social game and you made a lot of great relationships. When I said that I was gonna bring you to final 2, I meant it, but I think I would’ve won against anyone in the final 2. But you, you would’ve been my biggest competition for sure. I’m not sure how well you would’ve played without some of the stronger players in the game (Kimmy and myself) watching your back, but there are no ifs or buts in Survivor, only winners and losers. Real respects real. No hard feelings. It’s an easy vote for me. Nothing more to say, your honor.
2390 days 13 hours ago
purplebb4
Thank you for your kind opinion Sammy and I really do hope we can still talk and be on good terms after this.Good luck to you ands in your future endeavors ;)
2390 days 13 hours ago
lionsden121
Gl purple  and pink
2390 days 13 hours ago
purplebb4
Thanx lion
2390 days 13 hours ago
pikaplayer
Good luck guys! Pika Pika!
2390 days 13 hours ago
purplebb4
Thank you pika also if any has any questions please ask them because for some reason I just really want to read and answer some :p
2390 days 13 hours ago
Imopink1
Bitches love to hate hehe
2390 days 13 hours ago
purplebb4
Good luck to you pink
2390 days 13 hours ago
John10
Y does it say sanda and John
2390 days 13 hours ago
IceBear
A lot of this is going to be in a similar style to Sammy's rant, but it will have at least one question for the both of you.

Pink- You threw away any shot you had at winning this game by choosing purple over john. I think you could have made a case against John and put up a fight, but you sacrificed yourself so the best remaining player could win this game. Besides the F3 vote, I can't think of anything substantial that you did to prove yourself. So here are my questions:

1. Why are you mad at me for voting once against you? You've self voted more times then I voted against you.

2. You haven't been active for the majority of your time in this game. Is there any chance that you will answer these questions at all or give more than a few words?

Purple- Throughout this game I thought you were kind of riding Sammy's back the whole way to the finals. You proved me wrong. You two definitely worked well together and dominated this game as a whole, but you did take him out in the long run. You were definitely a threat to be messed with, but I don't think you were ever in the frontrunner until extremely late in the game. The bottom line is, your game was saved by the most confusing choice made in this game.

1. On a scale from lucky to blessed, how fortunate are you to have been chosen over John to win the game?

2. Did Sammy's presence unintentionally keep a target off you back or did you plan to use him as a meat shield until you could make your move?

This last question is for the both of you, but don't feel obligated to answer this one if the first two were too much.

3. Is Purple really as awesome as people say he is?

See you all at the reunion.
2390 days 13 hours ago
Imopink1
I didnt need friends or to win immunity challenges to get this far. I got this far because I'm a Queen. And Queens have everyone else do the dirty work for them (most of the time.... Until shit gets real and I had to win that final immunity on my own) .

Everybody I wanted out left and at the end of the day. Sammy you played the worst long term game. How DARE you think trying to win every immunity challenge is a good thing. You were bound to lose eventually and we all voted you out just as expected. No brainer. Don't be a salty bitch. 

Anyways, I did things differently. I didnt care about building alliances . As soon as I saw our tribe had Sammy, I knew we would win every comp. I then stopped showing up because why waste my time if we are gonna win anyway. I wanted to seem as useless as possible. When merge hit I continued to not play most comps or do horrible so that people would think im useless and take me along. That "f4" or yours obviously didnt mean shit because Sammy saw me as being so weak that he used his amulets to save me and ultimately sending Kimmy out. I knew I wasnt getting eliminated because people would see me as such an easy person to beat. This is honestly such an easy game. The person who is seen as the biggest threat always goes home, that's it lol.

If my game can be summed up in five words it would be "I don't care, moving on"

Goodluck I hate you all mwah :)

FYI: Survivor is boring as fuck, Big Brother is where all the fun is at. I like to win tho so VOTE FOR ME!! :))
2390 days 13 hours ago
Imopink1
I chose Purple because he had the better song.... Duh

"All The Single Ladies Issa Bop"
2390 days 13 hours ago
Imopink1
Oh and btw huns, if I do lose, just remember.

open group

Survivor: New Forest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!