This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #10 - La Paz

Topic » Tribal Council #10 - La Paz

2492 days 1 hour ago
coolnarwhal88
Welcome back to tribal council, La Paz. Take a seat and I will ask questions.

QUESTIONS:
pikaplayer - Since the swap, every person voted out of this game has been from New Tacuna. Coincidence or legitimate cause for concern?
CoachWade - Two tribal councils into the merge, and not a single Returnee has yet to receive a vote at tribal council. Why do you think that the focus on who to target has shifted so heavily against Rookies even when the merge began with Rookies outnumbering Returnees 7-5?
AnnaMay - You had a lot to get off your chest at the last tribal. Was this drama a development of the last 24 hours or has it been building up over the course of the game? As someone who seemingly spoken out publicly against both core sides of the game, where do you go from here?
TotsTrashy - Three immunity challenges, three people choosing not to give out idol clues. Why do you think this decision of keeping the clue private has become a trend?
Zircon - Will tonight be a predictable vote? Do you feel that the people in the minority know who they are?
Stary - In your first season, the game was dominated from beginning-to-end by a majority alliance that you were not a part of. Based on the last two votes, do you feel that this season will follow a similar fate? How would you compare the potential "majority alliance" of this season to the majority alliance of The Skeleton Coast?
BBTDFanatic77 - Last tribal council, your fellow Rookie, laughingoutloud, lumped you in with the Returnees when talking numbers. Do you feel that his assessment was accurate? In a cast that has really seemed to embrace the Rookies vs. Returnees theme, where do you find yourself fitting into this mess?
ShazamJSS - So far we have seen the Ibare idol played, yet not a single mention of the Tacuna idol or the La Paz idol. Do you suspect that these idols are currently in possession by anyone? Could we see one or both of them played tonight?
wangifold - Last tribal, you made a bold statement by voting yourself. What went into the decision-making process and how will it benefit you in the long-term?
YoundAndReckless - What was going through your head when you played the idol at the final twelve vote?

GENERAL INFORMATION:
- Votes are due by tomorrow @ 7:00 PM EST!
- SEND ME CONFESSIONALS! You guys have done an excellent job with this so far.

GOOD LUCK! PLAY SMART!
2492 days 1 hour ago
coolnarwhal88
The next immunity challenge will be LIVE tomorrow @ 8:00 PM EST. BE THERE!
2492 days 1 hour ago
pikaplayer
pikaplayer - Since the swap, every person voted out of this game has been from New Tacuna. Coincidence or legitimate cause for concern?

Uhhh...now that you say it you're right! It may be a coincidence or a concern I'm honestly clueless at this point.
2492 days 1 hour ago
CoachWade
CoachWade - Two tribal councils into the merge, and not a single Returnee has yet to receive a vote at tribal council. Why do you think that the focus on who to target has shifted so heavily against Rookies even when the merge began with Rookies outnumbering Returnees 7-5?

Because BTD is with the veterans I mean it seem like she has been good friends with them before this which sucks and at the 6-6 vote luck was not on our side and the veterans seem unbreakable right know tbh which sucks for me obviously which is why I really wanted that immunity today and it sucks I was so close but I know I do have a strong possibility that I could potentially go home tonight which sucks because I want to be here so we'll see.
2492 days 1 hour ago
pikaplayer
Ok quick poll cause I just wanted to know, what are your guy's favorite survivor season? (You can answer to Bennett)
2492 days 1 hour ago
coolnarwhal88
Borneo because it's the first season I watched and it always felt the most personal to me
2492 days 1 hour ago
BBTDFanatic77
CoachWade, maybe I would've voted with the rookies if they talked to me. but you didn't, in fact you voted for me!
2492 days 1 hour ago
BBTDFanatic77
BBTDFanatic77 - Last tribal council, your fellow Rookie, laughingoutloud, lumped you in with the Returnees when talking numbers. Do you feel that his assessment was accurate? In a cast that has really seemed to embrace the Rookies vs. Returnees theme, where do you find yourself fitting into this mess?

I find myself fitting into the returnees, so it's accurate. I guess I'm like Porsche Briggs
2492 days ago
TotsTrashy
TotsTrashy - Three immunity challenges, three people choosing not to give out idol clues. Why do you think this decision of keeping the clue private has become a trend?

I can't speak for the others who have won individual immunity, but my only guess would be that the stakes this season are extremely high. Giving away idol clues might piss other people on the tribe off and make you look entitled. Personally, I didn't want it to look like that, so I chose to keep it to myself since I earned it and I didn't want to make anyone on the tribe upset more than they already are. There has been a lot of drama on La Paz and I really don't want to instigate it or create it through a damn idol clue that, if I may add, makes NO sense.
2491 days 23 hours ago
AnnaMay
AnnaMay - You had a lot to get off your chest at the last tribal. Was this drama a development of the last 24 hours or has it been building up over the course of the game? As someone who seemingly spoken out publicly against both core sides of the game, where do you go from here?

I sure did! This drama has definitely been building up over the course of the game, but I couldn't burst it out until the last 24 hours. Seeing Shaun, someone who I had good talks with, go out that way and Yound being so careless were the last straw for me. Someone who I thought was a good leader showed me the middle finger and made me realize that I don't fit in with them anymore. As I said before, I regret not flipping on the rookies when I had the chance. Now both sides do not trust me and I have no one who I can really trust. I am willing to vote for anyone as long as it isn't me. Give me a name, something to write with, and a piece of paper and I'll write it down.
2491 days 19 hours ago
wangifold
wangifold - Last tribal, you made a bold statement by voting yourself. What went into the decision-making process and how will it benefit you in the long-term?

I forgot you asshat
2491 days 8 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Me being at work all day and just now seeing Anna spew bullshit again *rolls eyes*

"Yound being so careless"

You're so bad at this game. Unless you can provide proof that I was careless about Shaun leaving the game; you can shut your mouth. I went to rocks for Shaun just like everyone else did. And I only showed you the middle finger when you made an outburst from frustrations that are without a doubt only in your head. So, let's be real here. You turned your back in a cowardly act to jump ship from a sinking ship. Unlike you, I'll gladly be the next to have my torch snuffed knowing I actually played too honest for some people such as yourself. Only thing I can apologize for to you personally Anna is for my bluntly honest and overbearing Character ^-^
2491 days 7 hours ago
Zircon
Zircon - Will tonight be a predictable vote? Do you feel that the people in the minority know who they are?

I never assume a vote is gonna be easy or predictable because so many things can change and you don't know who's talking about what. I think it'd be stupid to assume the entire minority is just gonna go home back to back so I'm definitely trying to watch my own back.
2491 days 5 hours ago
AnnaMay
How can I provide proof when you've ignored me all game? That's why I'm saying that you are careless. You have no social skills whatsoever and only care about yourself. And being rude now really doesn't help you. Freedom of speech exists for a reason, so don't try and ignore everything that goes against your beliefs. And now you're saying that you went to rocks for Shaun? How the hell does that make any kind of sense? You went to rocks for your sheep Laughing, Shaun was the victim of the rock draw. Why would you go to rocks for someone you ignored all game? And don't go saying that I'm bad at this game, because I at least got to know some people on here instead of ignoring them. Honesty only brings you so far in this game, and I owe you nothing more than a slap in the face
2491 days 3 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
*returns with votes*
I have the urn.

open group

Survivor: New Forest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!