This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #8 - Unnamed Merge Tribe

Topic » Tribal Council #8 - Unnamed..

2495 days 13 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Welcome to your first post-merge tribal council. Take a seat and I will ask questions.

QUESTIONS: (answer whichever ones you want)
- The odds of at least one of the pre-merge hidden immunity idols being possessed by someone is very likely. Could we see one get played tonight?
- With it shifting to an individual game, what factors should be considered tonight?
- Could the vote tonight set a new precedent for the alliances in this game, or have alliances already been set based on original tribe lines?
- Judging by the pre-merge, how strong do you think the Rookies vs. Returnees division is in this game?

GENERAL INFO:
-Votes are due by tomorrow @ 9:30 PM EST!
-SEND ME CONFESSIONALS!

GOOD LUCK!
2495 days 13 hours ago
pikaplayer
- The odds of at least one of the pre-merge hidden immunity idols being possessed by someone is very likely. Could we see one get played tonight?
I would doubt it really but...maybe? If someone's desperate enough.

- With it shifting to an individual game, what factors should be considered tonight?
How big of a threat someone is really.

- Could the vote tonight set a new precedent for the alliances in this game, or have alliances already been set based on original tribe lines?
I say new alliances but I could be wrong here.

- Judging by the pre-merge, how strong do you think the Rookies vs. Returnees division is in this game?

It could be the strongest connection possible or fizzle out now it all depends.
2495 days 13 hours ago
YoundAndReckless

Pre-made bonds coming into the game maybe? Vets vs rookies seem to be a thing? All I know is

@pikaplayer just confirmed an alliance of Tots/Stary/BBTDFanatic77 and Zircon saying he wants to work with them on this vote and a rookie must go.

I personally didn't care for pika's idea. I told him the truth and told him I'd look elsewhere to make my play tonight. All I know is I may be on the "outs" of a large alliance coming into this merge and if I don't act on it. It could be my torch being snuffed tonight.
2495 days 13 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Fuck you Erik. I don't like you and you're running your mouth for the shits and giggles. You can take that arrogant persona and shove it right up your fucking crack.
2495 days 12 hours ago
Zircon
Yound you aren't on the outs of anything. Don't pretend like you don't have a cult of rookies following your every command. The funny thing is they're all ruining their own games making themselves look like mindless followers. You're so gung ho on taking out all the returnees so you can have the spotlight but I'm here for a reason, so don't think it'll be easy :)
2495 days 12 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
https://media.giphy.com/media/CUvX4VQwauLFC/giphy.gif
2495 days 12 hours ago
laughingoutloud

Honestly alot of drama seems to be brewing so for precautionary measures i wouldnt be suprised if i see atleast one idol play tonight.

Obviously the thought of getting rid of the dead weight is no longer a factor and tonight its more who do i see as a threat moving on in this game.

I think its a little bit of both. There is a split and there is one alliance with majority of vets in it and a alliance with alot of rookies being seen in it. But alliances will Definietely be seen tonight.

Surpisingly i think its a huge factor because the rookies want to prove that they can be better than the vets and the vets want to prove their dominate role in the game.
2495 days 12 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
"This shit is way too much and the Vets are all too worried about being "iconic" to actually worry about playing the game"
2495 days 10 hours ago
TotsTrashy
2 days 3 hours agocoolnarwhal88
wangifold chooses YoundAndReckless to join him on Ibare

https://bearingdrift.com/wp-content/uploads/thing1and2.gif
2495 days 3 hours ago
BBTDFanatic77
Who knows, but not from me! Those idols were so hard to find
2494 days 20 hours ago
ShaunT1441

I think if someone has an idol i think it is somewhat likely that they will play it tonight considering it is the first tribal after merge.

Im pretty sure everyone is considering how they can better their chances at winning by who they vote tonight.

I think they are already alliances from previous tribes but all it takes is for one person to flip to change the whole game.

I think it is strong, it only takes one person though to change that.
2494 days 15 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
12/12 votes received, reading them at 8:00 PM
2494 days 15 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
*returns with urn*
I have the votes.
2494 days 14 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
If anyone has the hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so...

open group

Survivor: New Forest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!